Captain
# 1 Galagger bug ship.
07-27-2012, 05:40 PM
Whats up with the Jem'Hadar attack ship seeming to be the most hard to kill ship in the game. I find it hard to believe that every captain that flies it is an engineering god. In fact one of my friend flie it and he is a tac captain. The ship's defense rating is through the roof, but is it logical to have a ship that was easy to desrtoy on the DS9 show and had conducted many kamakazi attacks due to the lack of durability to become this juggernaught the size of pea. Why should it take 5 or more ships to kill or slow down this type ship? Just because it is F2P lockbox C-store ship don't mean it deserves more buffs and prop ups than other ships bought on C-store.

I would like to hear from a dev. So, do you guys ever try to follow Star Trek canonism or is that just for NPC's and player ships are handicapped and buffed the way you see fit wherther it makes sense or not?
Lt. Commander
# 2
07-28-2012, 05:38 AM
Its a lottery ship, so the devs made it OP to encourage people to spend money gambling for it. It sucks, but that's what it boils down to.
Survivor of Romulus
# 3
07-28-2012, 06:50 AM
its not really a problem related with the ship. you can see the same with BoP on KDF side. some ppl just got to a point where they are nearly unbeatable till you gank them with a few buddys. ran in a few of those guys in the borg instance in eta eridani where one of those camped a the fed spawn point.