Go Back   Star Trek Online > Support > Gameplay Bug Reports
Login

Notices

Captain
1. The transporter button next to the minimap is disabled and grayed out in the Federation starbase map. The mouseover text says "Abort Mission (Not Available)". However, I can beam back to the ship using the transporter room.

2. Clicking the "Return to Sector" button while standing on the transporter pad erroneously displays the following message:

Abort Mission - Beam to Ship
Do you want to beam up to the ship? Your mission progress may be lost!

3. Clicking the "Return to Sector Space" button while in the Federation starbase system erroneously displays the following message:

Abort Mission - Depart System
Do you want to leave the system? Your mission progress may be lost!
Captain
# 2
07-28-2012, 09:22 AM
The beam up issue has been mentioned a couple of times. Pain that we now have to walk all the way back to the transporters to leave.

I noticed the Abort Mission issue as well yesterday. Had wondered if I had missed something.

I was planning on opening up tickets on both but well....
---
Took 20 minutes to get that screencap and her arm is still doing through the armrest
Dr. Mike's Steak Dinner

35 Starbase Projects done. 715 Projects remaining
Career Officer
# 3
07-28-2012, 10:10 AM
I noticed that too at the fleet starbase, it's kinda odd, but it's not that big of a walk to get back to the transporter room. I'd rather they focus on other bugs first, like the tailoring bug.
[Insert Clever Signature Here]
Captain
# 4
07-31-2012, 12:31 PM
This now officially bugs me. Why? Because I noticed that while having to run back, I have NPCs walking through walls on my starbase.

If I didn;t have to run back to the transporter, I wouldn;t have noticed that.
---
Took 20 minutes to get that screencap and her arm is still doing through the armrest
Dr. Mike's Steak Dinner

35 Starbase Projects done. 715 Projects remaining