Career Officer
I had based my interest in the DS9 bundle upon the flexibility of the previous TOS Bundle. Which sits in my C-Store Legacy tab. As long as I haven't a TOS phaser on my Captain at the time, I can continue to claim additional TOS phasers to make my entire crew consistent in presentation (I sometimes go for style over stats).

I was confused today when I went looking for my DS9 Bundle. It wasn't listed under Legacy. Which I suppose should have tipped me off. I really wanted to claim additional Bajoran phasers for my BO's on one of my newer crews. I had hoped to equip the Bajoran Rifle on my Tactical BO's and the hand phaser's on the rest of this particular crew.

I was confused and disappointed that I apparently can't do this. Was this limitation of the DS9 bundle intentional?
STO Forum:
Where the Human Adventure is Just Beginning!

Where you can also catch more flies with honey than with vinegar.
Give the Art Team time to fix the K't'inga << Link
Exploring STO Since Pavement.
Career Officer
# 2
07-24-2012, 10:28 AM
I believe so since the DS9 ones are blue quality not white like the TOS. I hope like with the Galor the DS9 bundle would unlock either craftable for D-Store versions of the Bajorian weapons.
Career Officer
# 3
07-25-2012, 03:25 PM
Branflakes, has this been inquired about previously and I just missed the response?
STO Forum:

Captain
# 4
07-25-2012, 03:46 PM
I believe it's intentional. It's been brought up before in this thread:
http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/sh...d.php?t=257330
where a couple devs responded. (Not that you can tell now.)
Ainu - Join Date: Aug 2008
Foundry Missions: 1) The Source of Power (ST-HSWUBD5TQ) [Federation] 16+
-----=====*****<[ Fleet Recruitment Thread ]>*****=====-----
Captain
# 5
07-25-2012, 11:01 PM
The weapons are considered unique, and there fore you can only have 1 of each on the character. In order to claim the bundle again on the same character you have to dismiss everything you got with it including the DOFFS. This was put in on purpose to stop people from getting a lot of the DOFFs that come with the pack.

May the Prophets guide us in these cryptic times....
Career Officer
# 6
07-27-2012, 02:27 AM
Thanks for that link, Tangolight. My question was asked by others at that time and not answered either. I also understand the Bajoran weapons are tagged as Unique. The question that hasn't been answered is why? Only Cryptic knows for sure.
STO Forum:

Captain
# 7
07-28-2012, 06:12 PM
I would love to get the weapons again and give one to all of my crew. I just wish They would find a way to do this. Maybe keep the bundle as is, and give you an unlock to claim extra copies of the weapons at MK X or XI

May the Prophets guide us in these cryptic times....