Rihannsu
# 1 STF's pugs have gone to crap!
07-28-2012, 09:39 AM
I used to pug them and run with fleet long ago and they were fine. If you had 4 good people you could do it. A bad one here and there, but mostly good. Today every single KAGE or infected had only 3 or 4 people and we could not request more. No one and no one understands injuries. It is funny because WOW now even pugs RAIDS and they get finished.
Captain
# 2
07-28-2012, 09:58 AM
That's because we're all doing the new fleet events.
---
Took 20 minutes to get that screencap and her arm is still doing through the armrest
Dr. Mike's Steak Dinner

35 Starbase Projects done. 715 Projects remaining
Ensign
# 3
07-28-2012, 10:03 AM
No, it's because the people doing STF's have gotten fed up with the crappy caliber of PUG's and have moved on to the EliteSTF channel to find teams. Every team I've joined or created in EliteSTF has always completed the mission quickly and efficiently and almost always get the optional. The difference is night and day. I am never PUG'ing STFs through the que system again.
Veritas - U.S.S. Archangel | Tempus - U.S.S. Requiem | Chiam - U.S.S. Gladius
S.O.B.
Commander
# 4
07-28-2012, 11:36 AM
But nobody even posts in EliteSTF since the Fleet Marks.
I'd STF but the rewards are so horrible. Nothing is worth it to STF.

I am terrible at this game. I have 7 Lv 50 accounts.
Captain
# 5
07-28-2012, 12:01 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by sdkraust View Post
But nobody even posts in EliteSTF since the Fleet Marks.
I'd STF but the rewards are so horrible. Nothing is worth it to STF.
Are you sure you;re looking at the right one? There's two different channels I believe. Elite STF as well as EliteSTF.
---
Took 20 minutes to get that screencap and her arm is still doing through the armrest
Dr. Mike's Steak Dinner

35 Starbase Projects done. 715 Projects remaining
Captain
# 6
07-28-2012, 12:29 PM
You're going to have to wait until the next crop of people get up to snuff before you're going to get any results.

Out of all the people in the PVE pug queue, some of them eventually will want to get STFs done.

They will invest the 5 mins into figuring out the strats, bring along a remod and heals, and then you'll be able to premade STFs again.

It takes time because a lot of people either have their stuff or burnt out.

You could be charitable and start teaching pugs and then start creating your own premade groups or try to do it within the fleet, but good luck with that.
------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rMm_VoKkuco - Needs more female relief ops ensign.
Career Officer
# 7
07-28-2012, 05:14 PM
the reason is anyone that is good is building a starbase to unlock elite store
Career Officer
# 8
07-28-2012, 05:15 PM
why i have stayed away from them
Ensign
# 9
07-29-2012, 10:34 AM
A) EliteSTF is always busy when I use it. Maybe you're in the wrong channel. If there's no team setup for what you want, make one as most people that want to do it are waiting for someone else to set up a private match.

B) @sean2448

I am a good player. My fleet is among the best in PvP and PvE is a joke by comparison (face roll mode). We are building our star base too and we have tons of resources so that most projects are completed within minutes after unlocking. With 25 active players and half of them farming fleet marks regularly, we can afford to do STFs if we want so don't make blanket statements. Personally I'm sitting on 1400 Fleet Marks and have donated 2000 Fleet Marks thus far and I was on vacation for a week right after S6 came out.

C) People DO STF's because the gear rewards are GOOD. I like doing ground missions (STFs, Colony Invasion, Nakura Prime during FM Event) so I'm working on getting a full Mk 12 set (75 runs and counting FML) and for PvP I'd like to have the MACO Mk12 shield (again FML with the drop rate). Not to mention people can kit up a full set of Mk12 purple weapons (even if they have a Borg modifier, they're still better than what most people use).
Veritas - U.S.S. Archangel | Tempus - U.S.S. Requiem | Chiam - U.S.S. Gladius
S.O.B.