Captain
# 1 The new Exploration system
07-27-2012, 10:06 PM
IIRC there is a new exploration system in the oven with might be released somewhere between now an the end of time. What I like to know: is there a chance to encounter random hazzard worlds?

I know since startrek its a scientifically proven fact that 95% of the planets out there have nice earth like conditions, but it would be cool to occasional encounter something with conditions like the dillithium asteroid wich would require me to deck my away team out with EV suits.
Rihannsu
# 2
07-27-2012, 10:46 PM
Noo... it's that 95% of the planets worth going to are Earth-like. :p
HAIL HYDRA!

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
I can haz joystick!
MMOs aren't charities. Corporations are supposed to make a profit. It's what they do.
Commander
# 3
07-28-2012, 03:03 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by theanothername View Post
IIRC there is a new exploration system in the oven with might be released somewhere between now an the end of time. What I like to know: is there a chance to encounter random hazzard worlds?

I know since startrek its a scientifically proven fact that 95% of the planets out there have nice earth like conditions, but it would be cool to occasional encounter something with conditions like the dillithium asteroid wich would require me to deck my away team out with EV suits.
  1. Diplomatic First Contacts where they actually show you around on their planets.
  2. Explore a planet not previously know that the Klingons own it, so you gotta go find and save your bridge officers and get the hell out.
  3. Poker with GPL... nuff said
  4. Planet is going to get owned by an asteroid, GO SAVE IT!
  5. Planet being mined for resources, go Free the slaves!
  6. New Species, document their progress.
  7. New Sector, ACTUALLY charting a starsystem means something
  8. Where the fudge is Venus n Mars?
  9. Delta Quad... You can ACTUALLY get lose there, Full out PvP Zone, Enter at your own risk of getting PWNED
  10. So much more
The Average PvP player

1) Teamwork and timing is #1
2) You cannot "Kirk It" in every ship
3) You are going to die, just get back up
Career Officer
# 4
07-28-2012, 01:23 PM
#4 I would love to meet Miramanee