Captain
# 1 Fleet Module
07-28-2012, 08:03 PM
I am ticked, as a F2P player I'm screwed my PW and Cryptic. I spend all that time building a starbase and shipyard, throwing resources after resource just to find out I have to buy 4 modules to get most of the fleet ships!? And with the module at 500 zen a pice that's 2k in zen Then add the fact the fleet version of sever ships won't have the unique console, WASTE OF EFFORT. EITHER LOWER THE PRICE OF THE MODULE OR HAVE THE MODULE ONLY BE ONE BUT IT UNLOCKS ALL SHIPS. Only limited by tier of base and fleet credits you have.
Captain
# 2
07-28-2012, 08:10 PM
Between my Stipend and playing I make, on average, 3,000 Zen per month. An average player, just doing their 8,000 Dilithium per day, can make around 900 Zen per month - depending on where the Dilithium Exchange rates are at. That means just by playing and refining Zen for 1 month your 2,000 Zen purchase really only costs you 1,100. Play for 2 months and it only costs you 200 Zen.

C-Store prices are generally high because only the most impatient of players aren't buying things from it with anywhere from a 10% to 100% discount.
Captain
# 3
07-28-2012, 08:41 PM
as a f2p i don't get a stripend and if I do elite stfs daily and alot daily I could reach their but then at that poit I rather by the Zen store version for 500 zenn more I'll have the console. I thought the fleet yard was a good alternative for us f2pers. I get the ship if not the unquie console for fleet credits and what ever else I gave to the starbase to build it. in the end a Fleet Oddessy would be more like 3000 zen worth in resources. NO THANK YOU. Thus I feel screwed.
Starfleet Veteran
# 4
07-28-2012, 08:57 PM
F2P is never F2P.
Federation Bushrangers
Federation & Imperial Bushrangers
Looking for an Australian/New Zealand fleet?
www.bushrangers.net
Captain
# 5
07-28-2012, 10:08 PM
Voice your displeasure on Twitter. They actually read that.
All cloaks should be canon.
Captain
# 6
07-28-2012, 10:11 PM
I don't do twitter
Captain
# 7
07-28-2012, 11:34 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by admiralq1732 View Post
I don't do twitter
Then you don't get their attention.

Corporations focus more on their Twotter feedback than almost anything else these days because Twitter can spread bad press at RIDICULOUS speed and they'd rather address issues than let them build into a PR black eye.
Lt. Commander
# 8
07-29-2012, 12:20 AM
F2P is F2P, but you must Pay2Enjoy.

The problem with this game is NONE of the transactions are really micro. Everything is a few dollars here and there, when it should be much less to feel worthwhile. What they really need to do is inflate dilithium market. The Dollar to Zen ratio is too low, it shouldn't be 25$ for a end game ship. Besides there are other stuff like bank slots and character slots that they can milk us for.
Career Officer
# 9
07-29-2012, 12:42 AM
Sorry you deal this way but, content has to be paid for some how. You can do dailies mission most of them added up will give you over 8,000 dilithium a day per toon. You can also by the modules off the exchange. Although most f2p have an EC cap so they are unable to buy expensive items. This is a policy I agree with. Spend a little money and increase you EC allowance. Read the forums on ow to generate or ask friends or fleet mate. I generated almost 125 million EC in four days last week. On one toon. Sorry some one has to pay a little compared to my 14.99 every month. Yes I know, why do I do it, to pay for content. The stipend sure is not worth it and neither is the options, like bank and inventory spots. If you sit down and think about it you can get it for free quickly. Grind the dilithium for the EC boost then buy some off the exchange then the rest off dailies. There is one thing I wish all fleet ship could do is use any console.
Empire Veteran
# 10
07-29-2012, 02:08 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by admiralq1732 View Post
I am ticked, as a F2P player I'm screwed my PW and Cryptic. I spend all that time building a starbase and shipyard, throwing resources after resource just to find out I have to buy 4 modules to get most of the fleet ships!? And with the module at 500 zen a pice that's 2k in zen Then add the fact the fleet version of sever ships won't have the unique console, WASTE OF EFFORT. EITHER LOWER THE PRICE OF THE MODULE OR HAVE THE MODULE ONLY BE ONE BUT IT UNLOCKS ALL SHIPS. Only limited by tier of base and fleet credits you have.
I guess you haven't been paying attention this was common knowledge before season 6 came out, just the price and how many modules required was not.

Think about it on the other side of the fence, you pay the money and get the c-store ship only to find that the fleet ships are better but only single characters unlock. So if you have 3 characters instead of paying 2,500 Zen for a ship you're paying 6,000. At least the consoles aren't part of the fleet ships, thank small miracles I guess.

Sounds like to me you want everything for nothing. I may not agree with Cryptic's decisions in regards to fleet ships but I certainly do not agree with yours either.
Quote:
Originally Posted by macronius View Post
Cryptic is sloppy. Breaking News at 11. This is what happens when there is no outline or plan and you just make up **** as you go along.
Quote:
Originally Posted by shredder75 View Post
We can tell our great grandchildren, "In my day, our cloaks were so sensitive that even dialogue broke them and we couldn't change our clothes!"