Go Back   Star Trek Online > Feedback > PvP Gameplay
Login

Career Officer
# 41
08-03-2012, 03:27 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by mavairo View Post
If you guys would be so kind, can we keep the fix on tribble for longer than a week? That way I can thoroughly test, and attempt to rebreak it again. (I'm going to be playing Mechwarrior at launch. so understandably my game time is going to have a priority shift)
FYI: Mechwarrior doesn't launch next week. It's "just" the second phase of Closed Beta.
(Not that it really matters here - the Closed Beta NDA doesn't allow you to state that you're a Beta Tester - but since every Founder now has access to the Closed Beta, and the Founder Title is highly visible on the MWO forums ... It's kinda hard to not do this for Founders... Reminds me of the old Startrek Online T-Shirt story that was on the Cryptic STO website a while ago.)

So I figure mavairo is just trying to explain that he just has not much time next week due to various but indeterminite activites on his part, but he would love to test the changes.

Mustrum "If you want enough firepower to level a city, but take a day to get there..." Ridcully
Career Officer
# 42
08-03-2012, 06:56 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by mavairo View Post
If you guys would be so kind, can we keep the fix on tribble for longer than a week? That way I can thoroughly test, and attempt to rebreak it again. (I'm going to be playing Mechwarrior at launch. so understandably my game time is going to have a priority shift)
Lol, yea right Mav, I'm sure they'll postpone that so you can play mwo...
Hear! Sons of Kahless
Hear! Daughters too.
The blood of battle washes clean.
The Warrior brave and true.
We fight, we love, and then we kill...
Banned
# 43
08-03-2012, 07:12 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by trueprom3theus View Post
Lol, yea right Mav, I'm sure they'll postpone that so you can play mwo...
Well also, assuming that I some how deigned to play this during the first few days of a game's most exciting period (launch), I might also need time to edit video, and amass 2 hours of time testing like I did last time.

Stuff should be on tribble more than three days before it gets pushed to live, in general. That's actually one of my bigger grievances with this game. Things get pushed to tribble, only so the "QA" guys (If they actually exist) can take a look at it on the surface for like three minutes go "yeah it's good" and push it live. And then have it totally wreck havoc on holodeck.