Rihannsu
# 21
08-01-2012, 09:09 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by dood98998 View Post
What's funny is that the sto borg never use the weapon that the tng borg used the most often: that strange vibrating beam that blasted whole fleets to bits. They should use that.
you mean their tractor/cutting beam combination. hehe... now THAT was a god-mode weapon!
HAIL HYDRA!

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
I can haz joystick!
MMOs aren't charities. Corporations are supposed to make a profit. It's what they do.
Career Officer
# 22
08-01-2012, 11:43 AM
They need to nerf the NPC version of the Isometric Charge...again.

IIRC, a LARGE part of the problem is that it's damage is ELECTRICAL, and hence there are no resists for it....
Rihannsu
# 23
08-01-2012, 11:45 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by badname834854 View Post
They need to nerf the NPC version of the Isometric Charge...again.

IIRC, a LARGE part of the problem is that it's damage is ELECTRICAL, and hence there are no resists for it....
and don't forget that it skips shields! Ugh... ground electrical weapons don't skip shields!
HAIL HYDRA!

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
I can haz joystick!
MMOs aren't charities. Corporations are supposed to make a profit. It's what they do.
Commander
# 24
08-02-2012, 12:05 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by markhawkman View Post
you mean their tractor/cutting beam combination. hehe... now THAT was a god-mode weapon!
Which one? Technically, there are two: the one thatt looks like a laser and was used to actually remove a chonck of the ent-d's hull in that one episode (with q), or the one that was used in first encounter that looks like a tractor beam? either way, they are both awesome. I, personnaly, think the undine super antiproton 'double birdie' canon that wiped out whole borg fleets is my fav
When in doubt, (hehe) c4!
This sig dedicated to the many random objects the Mythbusters crew has blow to smitherines
Rihannsu
# 25
08-02-2012, 12:11 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by dood98998 View Post
Which one? Technically, there are two: the one thatt looks like a laser and was used to actually remove a chonck of the ent-d's hull in that one episode (with q), or the one that was used in first encounter that looks like a tractor beam? either way, they are both awesome. I, personnaly, think the undine super antiproton 'double birdie' canon that wiped out whole borg fleets is my fav
I came to the conclusion that it was two firing modes for the same weapon.

I'm glad the UBER Undine weapon isn't in the game. It's designed to one-shot tactical cubes.... I can guess what it'd do to player ships...
HAIL HYDRA!

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
I can haz joystick!
Commander
# 26
08-02-2012, 11:27 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by markhawkman View Post
I came to the conclusion that it was two firing modes for the same weapon.

I'm glad the UBER Undine weapon isn't in the game. It's designed to one-shot tactical cubes.... I can guess what it'd do to player ships...
Yeah, but I sure do wish our ap beams looked like that
When in doubt, (hehe) c4!
This sig dedicated to the many random objects the Mythbusters crew has blow to smitherines