Lieutenant
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 82
As the title says, I've been playing the game on and off since launch and have been currently undertaking the elite ground STFs.

My fleet is quite small, about five members, and only two of them have any real interest in STFs.

So we end up PUGing STFs.

I have all of the optionals for all other space and ground STFs and need just this optional for my accolade and new tailor options.

So I plead my case, would any fleet out there be willing to help someone achieve the optional in Infected Elite?

I'm perfectly comfortable on voice comms, am a tac, currently have a full MK XI Omega Force set, and I run the Squad Leader kit.

Also, I'm not a baddie. I promise you that I won't arbitrarily rush into the faces of multiple tacs, aggro the back two tacs in the boss room "just because" or fall into the plasma like a total n00b.

Well, I can't really promise the last one but I'm a jumper in 100% of the STFs I do but, hey, it does happen from time to time.

I'm so tired of suffering fools that don't even know how to remodulate or heal wounds and berate me for attempting to explain the processes or trade the regenerators.

This is an optional I simply won't get in a PUG.

So if you can help someone out I'd greatly appreciate it and would obviously be more than eager to return the favor and help other people through STFs.

Either reply to this thread or PM me.

Thanks!
Ensign
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 15
# 2
07-30-2012, 09:39 PM
I'd be willing to help, but I won't be in game until tomorrow night (USA).

The EliteSTF channel has a bunch of folks that are very good
Captain
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 522
# 3
07-30-2012, 10:20 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by rononma View Post
I'd be willing to help, but I won't be in game until tomorrow night (USA).

The EliteSTF channel has a bunch of folks that are very good
This. I don't pug. I do STF runs almost exclusively from EliteSTF. With that group you have to try really hard to not get the optional.
Lieutenant
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 82
# 4
07-31-2012, 09:22 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by bohiap View Post
This. I don't pug. I do STF runs almost exclusively from EliteSTF. With that group you have to try really hard to not get the optional.
I'm actually subscribed to that channel in-game and have tried multiple times to raise a group for Infected Elite but I have never seen a response.

In fact, I've never seen *ANYONE* use that channel.

btw, I can be found in-game at:

Gaius Cavadus@Cavadus
Captain
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 522
# 5
07-31-2012, 02:03 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by cavadus View Post
I'm actually subscribed to that channel in-game and have tried multiple times to raise a group for Infected Elite but I have never seen a response.

In fact, I've never seen *ANYONE* use that channel.

btw, I can be found in-game at:

Gaius Cavadus@Cavadus
What time of day are you playing? I can almost always find a group to do a run. Sometimes it can take a couple of minutes, but there's aways somebody around.
Lieutenant
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 82
# 6
07-31-2012, 03:17 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by bohiap View Post
What time of day are you playing? I can almost always find a group to do a run. Sometimes it can take a couple of minutes, but there's aways somebody around.
Around 2000 CDT onward.
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 07:13 PM.