Commander
# 11
08-05-2012, 02:45 AM
Well, there are MMOs out there with a PTR. They don't give you anything for using it, except for having the chance to see new stuff in advance...
Starfleet Veteran
# 12
08-05-2012, 06:39 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by alarikun View Post
*Headdesk*

IT ISN'T OUT YET FOR ANYONE.

It takes 3+ weeks in general for the TRIBBLE TEST WEEKEND REWARDS to be released.
actually i been here sence the beginning we allways gotten them with in two week so its takeing longer this time for some reason
Captain
# 13
08-05-2012, 07:46 AM
well. since that weekend did not notify you when you have reached the one hour playtime for the doff and tribble (I dunno which one was the one hour reward, and which the participant reward), nor did it notify you for playing that weekend, I suspect when it comes out, there will be angry ppl, who wont get their tribble (either because they did not play enough because of the lack of notification, or because some bug will prevent them from getting it - I can imagine there was no notification, because it is hard to make, so it might be hard to recieve the data, who has done the requirements, and who did not)
Survivor of Romulus
# 14
08-05-2012, 11:37 PM
This can be really worse

After playing 12 hours in the nukara, finishing nukara missions and in the other day spending a lot of time in the S6 fleet events, if we don't get our tribbles for a problem in the server or other reason, they have to give tribbles for everyone...
PW/Crypt can't make more KDF Content?