Go Back   Star Trek Online > Support > Gameplay Bug Reports
Login

Notices

Captain
I have four heavy phaser satellite turrets that are bind on equip. These turrets have no value listed instead of the normal value of 250 EC. I could not contribute them to the starbase project "Engineering Construction Projects". They are not bound to me, since I have not equipped them. Either allow bind-on-equip turrets to be contributed or mark them distinctively enough so that players do not accidentally buy the wrong ones off the Exchange.
Captain
# 2
07-31-2012, 03:23 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by frtoaster View Post
I have four heavy phaser satellite turrets that are bind on equip. These turrets have no value listed instead of the normal value of 250 EC. I could not contribute them to the starbase project "Engineering Construction Projects". They are not bound to me, since I have not equipped them. Either allow bind-on-equip turrets to be contributed or mark them distinctively enough so that players do not accidentally buy the wrong ones off the Exchange.
Curious. How could you buy a bind-on-pickup item off of the exchange since it would have been bound to the first person to pick it up? I've never seen a satellite turret or torpedo platform that has been bound (even ones that I have had equipped do not bind). Maybe the bug is that they somehow became bound in the first place?
Rihannsu
# 3
07-31-2012, 04:14 PM
Satellites? Those bind? I don't remember them ever binding.
HAIL HYDRA!

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
I can haz joystick!
MMOs aren't charities. Corporations are supposed to make a profit. It's what they do.
Captain
# 4
07-31-2012, 04:24 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by markhawkman View Post
Satellites? Those bind? I don't remember them ever binding.
Did one of those projects a couple of days ago and they didnt bind.

You're looking at this item, right?

http://www.stowiki.org/Device_-_Heav...tellite_Turret
---
Took 20 minutes to get that screencap and her arm is still doing through the armrest
Dr. Mike's Steak Dinner

35 Starbase Projects done. 715 Projects remaining