Go Back   Star Trek Online > Feedback > Federation Gameplay
Login

Lt. Commander
# 11
08-09-2012, 12:00 PM
Yes it ONLY makes sense, specially with the Iconians, undine, borg, tholians and so wanting to kill ALL of us.
This war is just FUBAR, drove by the undine infiltrators, and i am dead sure that aennik okeg and j?mpok are also undine.
Yuxtapuestoelmono, not "Lmrt"
Career Officer
# 12
08-09-2012, 04:42 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by svetivanova View Post
Sadly no. It'd be nice though
Klingonsparty too hard I hear.

..and like children playing after sunset, we were surrounded by darkness." -Ruri Hoshino
Captain
# 13
08-09-2012, 04:51 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by travelingmaster View Post
No. We need to keep you Feddies out, darnit

At least have SOME privacy from the massive hordes of Fed players.
We can't drag Federation away from their "airport" to show them what a real starbase looks like.
# 14
08-11-2012, 03:03 PM
If they do ever let us invite people from other factions i think all the NCPs should automatically nattack said person as it would be funny as heck.

You know kind of like how BOs attack visiting people from other factions on your ship when they come over.
Lieutenant
# 15
08-14-2012, 11:43 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by waveofthefuture View Post
Lets just admit it kids. We should let the klingons and feds be allies again. It only makes sense...
Considering where the game's storyline seems to be headed, soon enough EVERYONE will be allies against the borg or...others, within a season or two.
Starfleet Veteran
# 16
08-19-2012, 08:27 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by lmrt View Post
Yes it ONLY makes sense, especially with the Iconians, Undine, Borg, Tholians, and so wanting to kill ALL of us.
This war is just FUBAR, drove by the Undine infiltrators, and I am dead sure that Aennik Okeg and J'mpok are also Undine.
The war was actually driven by Klingons and their expansion plans when the Khitomer Accords were disregarded after the Klingon attack in Gorn space. The Federation didn't want any more Klingons splattering their beliefs all over the friggin' place.
Lt. Commander
# 17
08-23-2012, 11:58 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by supergaminggeek View Post
The war was actually driven by Klingons and their expansion plans when the Khitomer Accords were disregarded after the Klingon attack in Gorn space. The Federation didn't want any more Klingons splattering their beliefs all over the friggin' place.
The war was driven by the infiltrated undine manipulating the ideas and judgement of different leaders, it is easy to see it.
Yuxtapuestoelmono, not "Lmrt"
Commander
# 18
08-23-2012, 12:08 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by waveofthefuture View Post
Lets just admit it kids. We should let the klingons and feds be allies again. It only makes sense...
would make sense, yes but would cryptic do so? no. there wouldnt be any PvP anymore. just random teams. As long as there is no 3rd race, its not going to happen i think.