Go Back   Star Trek Online > Support > Gameplay Bug Reports
Login

Notices

Empire Veteran
I dont know if this is a bug or not but I'll put this here anyway.

I own the c-store variant of the Scourge Destroyer and I'm looking at getting the fleet variant of the ship.

The thing is I already own the c-store variant but when I look at buying the ship in the ship requisitions it is still saying that I need 4 ship modules.

I paid 1500 zen for the ship and another 500 zen for the module. This way I get the console instead of paying 2000 zen for 4 fleet modules and no console.

I should be getting this fleet ship for 1 fleet module and 20000 fleet credits right? Why is it asking me for 4 fleet modules then?

I have included a screenshot (link here) showing the c-store ship as my current ship, an opened c-store window showing that I have purchased the c-store variant and the ship requisition window showing that I still need 4 fleet modules for the ship instead of only needing 1.

WTF?
Empire Veteran
# 2
07-30-2012, 02:29 PM
*Bump* hurr durr
Captain
# 3
07-30-2012, 02:30 PM
Just as an FYI, you can buy the modules off of the exchange. They're regularly at about 5m each.
---
Took 20 minutes to get that screencap and her arm is still doing through the armrest
Dr. Mike's Steak Dinner

35 Starbase Projects done. 715 Projects remaining
Community Moderator
# 4
07-30-2012, 02:40 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by bubblygumsworth View Post
*Bump* hurr durr
Also fyi do not bump your posts as it's against Perfect World Entertainment Community Rules and Policies
Volunteer Community Moderator for the Star Trek Online forums
My views may not represent those of Cryptic Studios or Perfect World Entertainment
If you wish to speak to someone on the community team, file a community support ticket here, as we are not able to respond to PMs regarding moderation inquiries.
Empire Veteran
# 5
07-30-2012, 02:40 PM
Oh I know that, but at the time I was 5 million short and wanted a fleet ship then and there so I decided to go the zuul point route.

I shouldn't need 3 more modules though as I already own the Captain rank ship that was bought via the c-store. I should only need the 1 fleet module plus the 20k fleet credits to purchase the fleet variant of the ship. :/
Captain
# 6
07-30-2012, 02:41 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by bubblygumsworth View Post
I dont know if this is a bug or not but I'll put this here anyway.

I own the c-store variant of the Scourge Destroyer and I'm looking at getting the fleet variant of the ship.

The thing is I already own the c-store variant but when I look at buying the ship in the ship requisitions it is still saying that I need 4 ship modules.

I paid 1500 zen for the ship and another 500 zen for the module. This way I get the console instead of paying 2000 zen for 4 fleet modules and no console.

I should be getting this fleet ship for 1 fleet module and 20000 fleet credits right? Why is it asking me for 4 fleet modules then?

I have included a screenshot (link here) showing the c-store ship as my current ship, an opened c-store window showing that I have purchased the c-store variant and the ship requisition window showing that I still need 4 fleet modules for the ship instead of only needing 1.

WTF?
Apparently discounts only apply to Tier 5 C-store ships. Scourge is like tier 3 or something.
------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rMm_VoKkuco - Needs more female relief ops ensign.
Captain
# 7
07-30-2012, 02:44 PM
Ya, 20 MILLION for 4 fleet modules, or 2000 ZEN. thats insane.

Was opting for a c-store ship, but the fleet ship version is a bit better (less console). Ain't buying both, and likely will buy neither.
KBF Lord MalaK
Awoken Dead

Contact support @ https://support.perfectworld.com/app/ask
to show your displeasure over the stealth mail attachment nerf
Empire Veteran
# 8
07-30-2012, 02:45 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by askray View Post
Also fyi do not bump your posts as it's against Perfect World Entertainment Community Rules and Policies
Forgive me... suffering from angry customer syndrome.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sovereignman View Post
Apparently discounts only apply to Tier 5 C-store ships. Scourge is like tier 3 or something.
Wow that sucks... meh looks like I'll send it to my lame fed toon and use it when the fleet intrepid is available. Enjoy my $5 PWE/Cryptic... that is the last you'll be getting out of me.
Captain
# 9
07-30-2012, 03:01 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by lordmalak1 View Post
Ya, 20 MILLION for 4 fleet modules, or 2000 ZEN. thats insane.
Rather spend 20m in ingame money than anything in RL money.
---
Took 20 minutes to get that screencap and her arm is still doing through the armrest
Dr. Mike's Steak Dinner

35 Starbase Projects done. 715 Projects remaining
Empire Veteran
# 10
07-30-2012, 03:03 PM
Maybe someone should add a disclaimer to the Fleet module description saying that the 75% fleet module discount only applies to tier 5 c-store ships.

anyway /thread.