I think we need an honest discussion about the Pricing Model behind the EV suits, given their limited utility and single-character unlock. Is this going to be the way of it for future Z-Store items? Can we please have an honest, open discussion about the thinking behind this and upcoming modes/trends regarding Z-Store pricing?
- ABM (Angry Black Man - though not really that angry...)
1. A dev mentioned in a previous post that vanity items would be moved to a new GPL store, keeping the lobi store open for things like consumables, arms, and armor that actually affects gameplay. Then you released the Tholian scarf and robes in the Lobi store. Have you given up on the GPL store idea?
2. What is the status of "Into the Hive?"
3. Augments have always been a lurking threat in Star Trek, popping up briefly when you least expect them. That being said, what is the status of "Children of Khan" that you announced in 2010 and never mentioned again?
4. You've said that the majority of fleets in STO are relatively small, yet the Fleet Mark cost for projects is rather high, you added cooldowns to Nukara, and the only other source of marks, fleet events, give an abysmal rate of return on time invested. Will you address this issue or are you trying to force us all to consolidate into a handful of bland megafleets?
5. What's the story with PVP? Anyone working on it or should we expect the same treatment its been given since launch?
6. Where is the retrait token we've been begging for since launch?
Last edited by wesleycrasher; 08-01-2012 at 11:11 AM.
With the launch of Season 6, all exterior ship costumes formerly purchasable from the C-store were removed. For example, the Maelstrom class costume for the patrol escort is no longer obtainable from the C-store. Will we ever see these ship costumes back in the C-store, or have they been removed permanently?
How about just more provisions per transaction, so that more people can buy stuff? Instead of limiting our provisions to five, how about giving us ten for the same price?
Why put a limitation on players?
Why not make more provisions available for the current cost of resources?
Whether you make it 10, 20, or even 50 provisions per project it won't solve the problem. All you need is one selfish person, and if they have enough fleet credits they can still buy out the entire fleet's stock on their own.