Ensign
# 41 Any New Ships For High Rank
07-31-2012, 12:29 PM
are they gonig to make any new ships for star fleet as tact for rank 50 and
Ensign
# 42 single player pvp
07-31-2012, 12:29 PM
Could there be a que system for people that want 1 on 1 pvp?

Maybe people could be ranked or just earn expertise, credits, or ore.
Commander
# 43
07-31-2012, 12:30 PM
Any hints on when we might see an update to the accolade system and what it would include?

Most of the recent new missions have been "events". Are there any new missions or events planed in the future that will let us use our ground bridge crew?

Last edited by kingdoxy; 07-31-2012 at 12:33 PM.
Career Officer
# 44 No-win ship model.
Orions finally received a proper dreadnought model, will the Gorn be getting a new model as well? They are still using a palette swap of the "Generic Dreadnought".
Ensign
# 45
Dear Dan, Will you guys please bring back the pips and combadges as soon as possible? Also I wish our bridge crew could be extended to more than what we have filled. A few fleetmates of mine would like the entire ship crew to wear the same uniforms as ours. It would also be cool to have federation members pilot Klingon ships. Some fleetmates of mine would also like to see the ALL search function fixed in The Exchange.[/b][/b][/b]
Survivor of Romulus
# 46
I run a small fleet to make it fair can smaller fleets get a bonus to earning fleet marks?
Say like a 10% boost. I only have 20 people in my fleet I see missons that help large fleets but what about smaller ones.
Survivor of Romulus
# 47
07-31-2012, 12:31 PM
Q: Are there plans on creating a cellphone application (iPhone, Android) to manage Duty Officer assignments/Fleet contributions?

Q: Will the respawn timer on Tholians be extended?

Q: Will there be caps on the amount someone can contribute to a fleet per project? Fleet projects tend to complete before I can contribute marks/expertise/etc, which leaves me lacking in the credits dept.

Q: Several items from the pre-order bonuses were rumoured to be releasing to C-Store a while back. Any news on that front?
Career Officer
# 48
07-31-2012, 12:31 PM
With season 7 focousing on Story in the game are you planning to address the inconsistancies between STO's mirror universe story arc and what was established in David Mack's novel "Rise like lions" (Terok Nor was destoryed)

And, with story being a major part of season 7 will there be any new mechanics to play around with and if i may ask will we ever see a +1 sovereign in C-Store and the Galaxy pack that was on the c-store list once upon a time?
Commander
# 49
07-31-2012, 12:32 PM
Hi Devs! Loving Season 6, out done yourselves honestly.

1) Will the Tac Area of Starbase get more functions/ abilities added to it? For instance, when you are about to get attacked by a rival fleet, you have like 5 mins to report to Tac area, devise a plan from data collected from Comm Array, then battle... (Too elaborate I know)

2) Poker! Give us something to do on worlds that have no use. 1 for Klingons only, one for Feds only, and 1 for both (and maybe those Romulans I hope you are planing? *Hint *Hint?)

3) What is the State of PvP?

4) The Fleet Mark Ratio for rewards on Starbase Defense doesn't seem worth it...

5) I know No Win Senario is exactly what its name is, but why put accolodes on it when no one can get past 6? Highest I've gotten, or anyone else for that matter. (It has Fleet Mark Ration problems as well)

6) Romulan Star Empire.... Cardassian.... Dominion.... any word on a new faction? Season 7 huh? I knew it!

Other than that, you guys are doing an amazing job, please keep it up!

Edit: PLEASE add a Fleet Galaxy-X to the Fleet Shipyard! IDC about the price, just do it! This ship has so much potential but these fleet ships will make it obsolete! Don't let this happen! That ship is my Trademark! I will do almost anything for it!
The Average PvP player

1) Teamwork and timing is #1
2) You cannot "Kirk It" in every ship
3) You are going to die, just get back up

Last edited by starcommando101; 07-31-2012 at 12:34 PM.
Ensign
# 50
07-31-2012, 12:32 PM
Hats! Please can we have some hats! Even if they're only available for off-duty uniforms, it would be a welcome addition, and one which I'm sure people would pay good money for. I mean, who doesn't want a nice trilby, fedora or flat-cap to go with their pin-stripe suit? Please make this old man's dream come true.

Thanks,
Baz
Closed Thread