1. Love the account bank, but with all the new pets, consumables, and other goodies... any chance we old-timers can get a few more rows of bank slots... as a 1701-day veteran's reward, perhaps?
2. I enjoy playing around with the character creator and tailor, and have created a 'look' for each of my captains and their bridge officers, yet in my ship interior, my crew looks the same as everyone else's. Any chance we'll eventually be able to design common uniforms for our nameless crew?
3. Speaking of customized characters, I wouldn't mind being able to send one of my bridge officers to pick up my mail or deal with the personnel officer at Starfleet Academy... or lead an away team, for that matter. Why must my captain have all the fun? Seems awfully Kirk-ish to me. Might we ever be able to choose our onscreen character, as we can currently choose a ship?
All in all, I LOVE this game. As someone who was in front of the TV on 8 September 1966, I've wanted to be part of the Trek universe for almost 46 years. This may be as close as I ever get. Please keep up the great work, and I look forward to trying my hand at the Foundry, once it's back up. Thanks you all so much for the many hours of gaming fun.
Hats! Please can we have some hats! Even if they're only available for off-duty uniforms, it would be a welcome addition, and one which I'm sure people would pay good money for. I mean, who doesn't want a nice trilby, fedora or flat-cap to go with their pin-stripe suit? Please make this old man's dream come true.
I'm for it all money maker
The Average PvP player
1) Teamwork and timing is #1
2) You cannot "Kirk It" in every ship
3) You are going to die, just get back up
Do we REALLY have to purchase stuff from the Z-store in order to buy fleet ships from the fleet starbases? I thought the fleet system was supposed to be an ALTERNATIVE to having to buy stuff with real $$. This just feels like double-dipping... I mean, if I wanted to pay $$ for ships, I'd just buy them directly from the Z-store. But I don't, frankly. What ever happened to the promise way-back-when that you guys wanted to make most things available in the C-store available in-game through some process or another (not requiring paying through the nose). Have you totally given up on that goal? I feel like you have.
I mean I don't have a problem with the C-store for those people who just want to "cheat" their way to the good stuff without WORKING FOR IT in-game by just buying it outright. But, frankly, I'd kind of rather work for it in-game and feel some satisfaction with having "achieved" it, rather than just having "bought it." Having to "pay" for part of the stuff needed to work toward building it kind of defeats that purpose, for me. I'm not a big fan of the Pay-to-Win model.