Go Back   Star Trek Online > Support > Gameplay Bug Reports
Login

Notices

Ensign
# 1 Tailor Glitches
07-31-2012, 01:57 PM
I recently had myself and my crew wearing the free promo TNG season one uniforms but when I went to change them back to what my crew normally wears I couldn't change the combadges or their rank pips. Can Anyone help me?
Captain
# 2
07-31-2012, 02:13 PM
The whole thing is screwed up. From women in skirts having no legs, to barechested Gorn having no upper bodies (just legs and a floating head), its all a mess. Just gotta wait for a fix.
Ensign
# 3
07-31-2012, 02:17 PM
Alright thanks!
Lt. Commander
# 4
07-31-2012, 04:04 PM
Hehe, when I saw one of my females in a skirt on a mission, I thought I saw a gha-gha-ghost!!!
Cloaking generators break down at first sign of language.
Captain
# 5
07-31-2012, 05:32 PM
I hope they fix this glitch. I saw my charters with no legs, no arms and other features missing on the screen. As I change outfits. Then on the Feds, you can't add the Pips for rank as well.
Ensign
# 6
07-31-2012, 07:55 PM
I cant change any of my pips or uniform patches
Ensign
# 7
07-31-2012, 08:26 PM
I noticed the same thing; Pips will not change, as they're no longer an selectable part of the Boff or character uniforms. So far as the "missing parts" NPC "problem", I just took some screenshots for posterity It looked pretty neat, and there's no real harm in it anyway (unless it busted your suspension of disbelief).
Career Officer
# 8
08-01-2012, 09:14 AM
FYI, Tailor and Ship editor fix was mentioned in this Dev post on the TRIBBLE maintenance thread: http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/sh...31&postcount=5

Which "build" is the "next build", I'm not too sure.
Member since November 2009... I think.
(UFP) Ragnarök Fleet - Logistics Division Vice Admiral T'Phira; Captain Selena; Captain Altecha; Captain K'Kera; Lieutenant Aydihe Tefx; Subcommander S'ena
(KDF) Lieutenant General Vokno (aka Lady Vokno); Lieutenant General Raylene
Career Officer
# 9
08-01-2012, 10:46 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by altechachan View Post
FYI, Tailor and Ship editor fix was mentioned in this Dev post on the TRIBBLE maintenance thread: http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/sh...31&postcount=5

Which "build" is the "next build", I'm not too sure.
I am currently in the Tribble server, running the most current build (the one that was announced on July 31st) and it looks like the tailor and ship customizer problems have been fixed. So hopefully, it'll be pushed to the Holodeck server in the next day or so.
Lieutenant
# 10
08-01-2012, 01:27 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by nightharrier View Post
I am currently in the Tribble server, running the most current build (the one that was announced on July 31st) and it looks like the tailor and ship customizer problems have been fixed. So hopefully, it'll be pushed to the Holodeck server in the next day or so.

This is most certainly good news. I have a character waiting for me to grind towards an Armitage.
Prime Minister of the Anglo-German Empire