Go Back   Star Trek Online > Support > Gameplay Bug Reports
Login

Notices

Starfleet Veteran
The Tailor is Missing Stockings for Skirts, and turns peoples legs invisible randomly....

http://i1255.photobucket.com/albums/...1-16-18-41.jpg

| Join Date: January 2009 | Computer | Fleet: Broken Wings |
Captain
# 2
07-31-2012, 01:52 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by mewi View Post
The Tailor is Missing Stockings for Skirts, and turns peoples legs invisible randomly....

There's a number of threads on this already. I;d link to them but you;re one of the people who have attacked me previously.
---
Took 20 minutes to get that screencap and her arm is still doing through the armrest
Dr. Mike's Steak Dinner

35 Starbase Projects done. 715 Projects remaining
Captain
# 3
07-31-2012, 01:52 PM
Quote:

Don't even have to be wearing stockings to have your legs disappear -- I lost my legs on one of my Caitian's "skirt" outfits.

My Gorn's arms also vanished.

Workaround was to open the tailor, edit the outfit and click on the picture of my AV until they re-appaeared, then purchase.
# 4
07-31-2012, 02:18 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by mikewendell View Post
There's a number of threads on this already. I;d link to them but you;re one of the people who have attacked me previously.
Good for you. You should know something about Devs, multiple threads = noticeable, one thread does not really attract their attention.

As for your position that seems childish, I don't care about your feelings, as I never set out to hurt them placing some nonsense emotional outburst on a forum is silly to say the least.

You say you are helpful, but all I see is someone that wants praise for helping.

| Join Date: January 2009 | Computer | Fleet: Broken Wings |

Last edited by mewi; 07-31-2012 at 02:21 PM.
Captain
# 5
07-31-2012, 03:07 PM
Now children. Let's play nice or no STO for you tonight. We're all here to enjoy the same game, and would like it as bug-free as possible. Although, saying you could help someone, and then not helping them because you have offended them in the past, or they have offended you, or someone offended someone for something, well, it's not actually helpful at all. Either do what you think may be helpful or don't. Don't say you could, but because of this or that reason you won't. That's just annoying, especially when you continue to do it in many different threads. Hope this post doesn't offend you -_-
Captain
# 6
07-31-2012, 03:11 PM
Quote:
Good for you. You should know something about Devs, multiple threads = noticeable, one thread does not really attract their attention.

As for your position that seems childish, I don't care about your feelings, as I never set out to hurt them placing some nonsense emotional outburst on a forum is silly to say the least.

You say you are helpful, but all I see is someone that wants praise for helping.
Of course he wants praise for being oh so helpful, er stating the obvious 'a number of threads' as is the usual extent of his more recent posts. Even dogs enjoy a simple pat on the head.
All cloaks should be canon.
Captain
# 7
07-31-2012, 03:13 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by beezle23 View Post
Don't even have to be wearing stockings to have your legs disappear -- I lost my legs on one of my Caitian's "skirt" outfits.

My Gorn's arms also vanished.

Workaround was to open the tailor, edit the outfit and click on the picture of my AV until they re-appaeared, then purchase.
My menacing Orion Boff also has no arms or torso. Perhaps I mistook the menacing face for genuine pain and anguish?
All cloaks should be canon.