Captain
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 9,041
The Gates of Sto'vo'kor warriors recently interviewed Lead Writer Christine "Kestrel" Thompson about all things Klingon in STO.


Link to the interview.
Banned
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 51
# 2
07-31-2012, 01:42 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by pwebranflakes View Post
The Gates of Sto'vo'kor warriors recently interviewed Lead Writer Christine "Kestrel" Thompson about all things Klingon in STO.
This should be short ...

I kid, I kid

Last edited by captain4merica; 07-31-2012 at 01:44 PM.
Rihannsu
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 116
# 3
07-31-2012, 01:46 PM
arrrg stop with the podcast only give me text to read not some video or audio of someone I never want to see or hear. transcripts. I love interviews but I dont want to listen to them..
Career Officer
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 102
# 4
07-31-2012, 02:05 PM
Quote:
arrrg stop with the podcast only give me text to read not some video or audio of someone I never want to see or hear. transcripts. I love interviews but I dont want to listen to them..
I completely agree.
Lieutenant
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 99
# 5
07-31-2012, 03:12 PM
Great interview, thanks! :-) I don't mind listening to a podcast, I often have NPR on anyway. ;-)
Empire Veteran
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 1,135
# 6
07-31-2012, 03:31 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by smazazel View Post
arrrg stop with the podcast only give me text to read not some video or audio of someone I never want to see or hear. transcripts. I love interviews but I dont want to listen to them..
I shall make a point to not give you a mug of bloodwine when I by a round for everyone.

Glory to the Klingon Empire!

A HUGE thank you to Cryptic for the Mogh-class battle cruiser!
Career Officer
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 146
# 7
07-31-2012, 03:36 PM
Qapla'! We had a great time with the interview. Thank you Kestrel for taking the time to sit down with us.
Starfleet Veteran
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 371
# 8
07-31-2012, 03:55 PM
Thanks, but no thanks. Too much "RP" for my personal tastes. I think I just want something more news-like with less of a lead-in.

I don't care how long you've been playing. I only care about how you play.
And remember to follow the rules.
Empire Veteran
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 3,274
# 9
07-31-2012, 04:25 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by captain4merica View Post
This should be short ...

I kid, I kid
I love Klingon Lore... but no doubt even with kidding its so true. I don't really do the whole podcast thing but I am sure it went like this...

Hi Kestral...

Hi Podcasters...

So What is Klingon in STO? C-store, Pi Canis, More C-store...

Thanks for letting us have you on Kestral!
Empire Veteran
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 132
# 10
07-31-2012, 06:10 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by zeuxidemus001 View Post
I love Klingon Lore... but no doubt even with kidding its so true. I don't really do the whole podcast thing but I am sure it went like this...

Hi Kestral...

Hi Podcasters...

So What is Klingon in STO? C-store, Pi Canis, More C-store...

Thanks for letting us have you on Kestral!
Errr, no. More than that, and if you don't like the beginning simply skip it.

Certainly worth listening to if you're into STO and the KDF.
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 11:40 AM.