Go Back   Star Trek Online > Feedback > Klingon Fleetyards
Login

Lieutenant
Currently there are no tier 5 KDF Zen Store ships that have been made into Fleet Ships, which means none of the KDF fleet ships get a discount. Perhaps there is a Tier 5 Zen Store ship that you would be willing to pay money for a fleet version of it.

There's not as many choices for the KDF as there are for Starfleet but the following ships could be made into fleet ships:

Guramba Siege Destroyer
B'Rel Retrofit
Kar'Fi Battle Carrier
Varanus Fleet Support Vessel
Marauder Flight Deck Cruiser

So which one would you pay money for to get a fleet version? Post here if you would.

I myself would at the very least get the Guramba, and I might also get the Kar'Fi and the Varanus.

Hopefully if PWE sees people lining up offering their money for these ships they may add some Fleet ships to the KDF roster. I'm not counting on it, but it would be nice.

Unfortunately I can't seem to find the poll function in the form post features. Did they get rid of that in the new forums?

Peet Smi3th

Last edited by smi3th; 07-31-2012 at 06:17 PM.
Ensign
# 2
07-31-2012, 06:27 PM
I would be all over the Guramba and probably the B'rel too.
Rihannsu
# 3
07-31-2012, 06:40 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by stevemcqueen420 View Post
I would be all over the Guramba and probably the B'rel too.
Mogai?

Oh wait, wrong faction... :p
HAIL HYDRA!

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
I can haz joystick!
MMOs aren't charities. Corporations are supposed to make a profit. It's what they do.
Lieutenant
# 4
07-31-2012, 06:43 PM
Kar'Fi Battle Carrier a must.
Varanus Fleet Support Vessel would be excellent.

Both of these and Cryptic'll get real money from me.
Empire Veteran
# 5
07-31-2012, 07:14 PM
Garumba kar`fi, heck most of them overtime. Im just not honna spend all my money one time and be expected to keep doing it everytime the next "new" purchasible comes along
Richard Hamilton (1975-2014)
goodbye good friend. We will see you in the DMZ in the sky oneday, save a shot for us.
Commander
# 6
07-31-2012, 08:28 PM
Fleet Varanus, please; we really, REALLY need this.

Starfleet has loads of awesome science ships, and we only really have one so far. I'm not counting the Tholian stuff, since most people will never be able to get one. I'm also not counting carriers, since they're a whole different animal, and I really don't like flying them.
Empire Veteran
# 7
07-31-2012, 09:10 PM
I would probably have to say all of those. But the one I'd want the most would be the B'rel. I've always thought of BoPs as the iconic Klingon ships.

Instead of another console or something, maybe have like a 'perfect' cloak. I know that'd be really overpowered, but I think it would be cool.

I do agree through, having the Varanus as a fleet ship would be very good for KDF side, just because of that lack of pure science ships.

Captain
# 8
07-31-2012, 09:43 PM
I would spend money for any one of those but we will likely ever see none of those.
All cloaks should be canon.
Career Officer
# 9
07-31-2012, 10:55 PM
Even at the discount price, 5$ per character is still too much for me to justify spending to get an extra console and some extra HP. Outside of PVP, the advantages are superfluous and the current c-store ships work perfectly well for pve.
Commander
# 10
07-31-2012, 11:49 PM
Oh, and that Varanus I mentioned? At least a LtCom Tactical station. At least. It already has plenty of science and engineering powers. So give us a LtCom Tactical Boff station, and an extra Engineering or Tactical console, please.