Captain
Er, how do I send a pm? I click on the name of someone and it takes me to a PW page with no noticeable PM link. I got to my messages, and I don't see a way to "compose" a message.

So, how do I send a PM on these awful PWE forums?

edit: Nevermind, I think I figured out what should be obvious. Hopefully copying a name and sending a pm to some generic name will work.
Captain
# 2
07-31-2012, 07:04 PM
Click on Private Messages above, or go to User CP. Once there click on Send New Message. From there you can fill in the identity and do the message.
Captain
# 3
07-31-2012, 07:05 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by thecosmic1 View Post
Click on Private Messages above, or go to User CP. Once there click on Send New Message. From there you can fill in the identity and do the message.
Thanks. It was much easier when I could just click a name, and these pwe user sites seem worthless, when I click on folk's names.
Captain
# 4
07-31-2012, 07:09 PM
Aww, I'm sorry if it's my PC's fault that these forums are super fail. Thanks for moving.
Captain
# 5
07-31-2012, 07:22 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by kirksplat View Post
Aww, I'm sorry if it's my PC's fault that these forums are super fail. Thanks for moving.
Spend enough time on gaming forums and you'll become quite familiar with all the different types of forum software. One is not really more "fail" then another. They're just different.