Go Back   Star Trek Online > Support > Gameplay Bug Reports
Login

Notices

Commander
I've gotten loads of suits from the reward boxes @ Nukara, but for some sick reason, none of them will activate no matter how many times I push the Activate button. The only suit that works for me is the junky old pre-owned one you buy from the Dil store.

I've tried relogging, swapping around suits, tried moving the Activate button to the toolbar, even launching the game under Force Verify. Nothing works. I see the button do a quick cooldown when I press it, but there's no light and no breathing sound FX so I know the suit isn't on (and when you step outside, boy is that ever obvious!).

I've sent in one trouble ticket after another for days. I don't think anyone at PW/Cryptic reads them, let alone will respond.

This really has me worried because I'm sure there will be more ev content released down the road, and I'm pretty much screwed because I can only wear a junk suit.

Since no one at PW seems to give a crap, I'm gonna ask it here. Is anyone else having this hassle, and if so, how did they fix it?
Ensign
# 2
08-03-2012, 11:20 AM
I'm having the same issue with the Armored EV suits. The regular orange dilithium mining one works fine, the Armored ones don't. Unfortunately I haven't found a workaround yet

They were all working fine a couple of weeks ago, so I guess something has changed somewhere. Needless to say, have bug reported it, hopefully it'll get sorted soon.