Lt. Commander
Nice to return to yesteryear.. and Revisit a positive upbeat topic and commentary thread.. is it not?

Q: Did JFK ask what Cryptic could do for you.. or Whats in funding NASA for me.. .
A: No..

The Nuclei of Trek for me from TOS to Enterprise.. has been the Gateway to the Minds Eye Theater of creativity.

If you meet half your mission statement without thinning the construction cement your score an achievement
worthy of the Legacy..

Thank You,

-SB-
Lt. Commander
# 162
03-30-2009, 08:24 AM
Welcome to star trek I can't wait to beta test.
Lt. Commander
# 163
03-30-2009, 02:22 PM
Star Trek captured the imagination of so many of us.. the adventures of Kirk, Spock, Scott, etc made a huge mark on our society in the sixties.. then came the movies and the Next Generation, DS9 and Voyager (and even Enterprise).. Trek has made it into our lexicon, our imagination, our culture as whole.. how can you NOT be excited about the sci-fi series that let us know that there was Hope in our future; that humankind could change and live up to its promise.

Yes we miss DeForrest and Gene and Majel and James.. but their characters and their dream remain with us.. they always will. There is nothing like Trek... and this game.. this project can be so good if Cryptic can live up to a high standard, listen to the community and do not release the game until they ABSOLUTELY get it right.

I cannot wait for STO... and any true Trekkie or Trekker I am sure, even if they may not admit it, is probably feeling the same way.