Lt. Commander
# 1 Borg Invasion (no reward?)
06-05-2013, 02:58 AM
Ok, here's the problem. I've played Borg Invasion everytime I could. But now for a few weeks, I don't get my reward. After we (team) finishes this mission, I leave the system and after that, I can't haill command for reward. In mission objective window it says, that mission is done and I need to contact command for reward. So when I do this, hail command button is colored gray and it cant be pressed. So all i can do is drop the mission or make it primary. So what to do?
Captain
# 2
06-05-2013, 03:04 AM
It's a known bug. You have to wait for it to be fixed like the rest of us.
Captain
# 3
06-05-2013, 03:05 AM
It will be fixed with todays patch according to patch notes
NO TO ARC
Vice Admiral Volmack ISS Thundermole
Brigadier General Jokag IKS Gorkan
Centurion Kares RRW Tomalak
Career Officer
# 4
06-05-2013, 04:34 AM
I'm hanging on to the Red Alerts, so when the patch goes through, I'll claim. =3
Join Date : September 2010. Still boldly going forward because Cryptic couldn't be bothered to install reverse.
I am currently unsupervised, anyone who know me will tell you that this will most likely lead to trouble. =3
Ensign
# 5
06-17-2013, 01:41 PM
Hi,

I have a new problem with that. No reward and no mission. After finishing the big borg ship, when bridge officer says I click leave to sector. Then nothing, the mission has disappeared, no rewards. Like the mission has not happened. :-(
Republic Veteran
# 6
06-17-2013, 11:59 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by rigusz View Post
Hi,

I have a new problem with that. No reward and no mission. After finishing the big borg ship, when bridge officer says I click leave to sector. Then nothing, the mission has disappeared, no rewards. Like the mission has not happened. :-(
did you actually accept the mission when you warp in? Red alerts have to have the mission accepted before you get the rewards, the missions arent automatically granted to you when you go into them.
Joined Sept 09.

Curse you Archived Post.... you stole all my Ideas.
Ensign
# 7
06-18-2013, 03:55 PM
I had the same problem. Don't click the hail Starfleet button, the mission wont turn in. Click on the icon to the right of the mission description and it works