Lt. Commander
# 941
03-28-2012, 06:23 PM
I just want to know why I can't log in, or can't even post a ticket for my problem, even though I can log in/post on the forum w/my same login & pass as the game. Somebody please help.
Lt. Commander
# 942
04-09-2012, 10:16 AM
The server has just gone down. Awaiting a response from the devs...
Lt. Commander
# 943 lol
04-09-2012, 10:58 AM
less than an hour of the server being down and the kids are on to whine and gripe and be unpleasant to the developers who are probably having to abandon family etc on a holiday weekend.
Considering this is the first server crash in a week or maybe two I'd say to shut the hell up, quit complaining and realize that the server will be up when it's up. You B*tching and griping about it wont bring the server up any faster. It's not as though the developers all get together and think "Now would be a good idea to crash the server because mikey's about to get his prototype engine tech after getting the optional on cure space elite". They're probably thinking "This job is the most thankless piece of crap I do".
So, to all of the people who think it's as easy as resetting a super nintendo, ITS NOT and you obviously know nothing about maintaning servers.
Even WoW, which is over seven or eight years old has maintenance and crashes.
On the plus side, the whining does one thing...
It gives me something to laugh at as I wait for the server to come back up.
To quote Shatner "Get a life already people!"
Lt. Commander
# 944
04-17-2012, 10:30 AM
Love this game!!!!!!!!!!!
Lt. Commander
# 945
04-19-2012, 06:18 PM
Its horrible....paying a lot money and dont get the service!

So far...
Lt. Commander
Quote:
Originally Posted by gavriilpeloponnakos
less than an hour of the server being down and the kids are on to whine and gripe and be unpleasant to the developers who are probably having to abandon family etc on a holiday weekend.
If the game would happen to be down through a whole holiday weekend the devs might not have jobs to return to after Monday... Just stating the facts on subscriber loyalties in today's economy.
Lt. Commander
# 947
04-19-2012, 06:22 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by diehard View Post
If the game would happen to be down through a whole holiday weekend the devs might not have jobs to return to after Monday... Just stating the facts on subscriber loyalties in today's economy.
Good companys wouldnt have that problems.
Lt. Commander
# 948
05-08-2012, 12:38 AM
loots of money? Developers shudl lose theirs jobs? Good company?

Jesus get a life folks

Your own flat at least NOT momi basement
Your own wife and at last one kid NOT your hand
real work with income NOT some party time loser job

.... and car will help to your own not dady old car or car that momi buy you

Sometimes i em "off" for mounths because life, then I go back a I em always like .... Waoooo so many nice and now thinx in game GOOD

OR

Do at least some decent foundry missions

OR

shut your trap

..... have nice day
Lt. Commander
# 949
05-08-2012, 02:00 PM
is this caitian atrox carrier available for all your fed characters or not it doesn't say anything about it...?
thanx
Lt. Commander
# 950
05-08-2012, 02:15 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by christurner1972a
is this caitian atrox carrier available for all your fed characters or not it doesn't say anything about it...?
thanx
C-point purchased ships are account-level, so they are available to every character. Dilithium ships purchased at the ships vendor are single-purchase only, leaving them only available to that character.

So, to directly answer the question: Yes, the Atrox is an account-level purchase, available to all characters on your account.