Starfleet Veteran
# 31
08-02-2012, 12:48 AM
I can't really say thanks for the tailor fix since it should have never been bugged in the first place. So finally we can use the tailor again, lol. Thanks though for adding the missing KHG bonuses, makes it now even more worth to be tested out by my KDF gurl.

Branflakes, please take out the "only" in the auto-generated message. 4 hours is beyond "only". 2 hours is hardly fine for "only", butt not 4 hours, lol.

Also, while you're at fixing tailor issues, can we soon expect to be able to purrchase bridge customizations again such as small corridors? When I hit purrchase, I can't buy it (I don't lose EC, butt I don't get my desired changes either).
"Everything about the Jham'Hadar is lethal!" - Eris
Original Join Date: January 30th, 2010
Lieutenant
# 32
08-02-2012, 12:59 AM
thanks for fixing up the tailor bug,
i did write in the bug report that when you have your bridge officer do a report
it comes up with a different name to the person in the picture

I love the star trek universe , always going forward cause we cant find reverse
Milo Knight -Star fleet Engineer

Starfleet Veteran
# 33
08-02-2012, 01:35 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by eristhevorta View Post
Branflakes, please take out the "only" in the auto-generated message. 4 hours is beyond "only". 2 hours is hardly fine for "only", butt not 4 hours, lol.
I agree completely! And the number of things being fixed, compared with the number of things left to be fixed, makes me wonder if we are going to get an announcement along the lines of "we will be bringing the server down for maintenance. Do not worry, the servers will ONLY be down for 98 hours." And not only are there so few items being fixed in this LONG downtime, but they have several fixes that are supposedly working that aren't even being added this time around.
Lieutenant
# 34
08-02-2012, 02:09 AM
What about the bloom effects bug in Mirror universe map?!?!?!?! Those massive white blobs are a real nast FPS drain, please get rid of them!
Lieutenant
# 35
08-02-2012, 02:13 AM
and zone chat not always working
Milo Knight -Star fleet Engineer

Empire Veteran
# 36
08-02-2012, 02:17 AM
A patch in a few hours so perhaps they may get sick of us and finally fix these issues. I know wishful thinking.
Quote:
Originally Posted by macronius View Post
Cryptic is sloppy. Breaking News at 11. This is what happens when there is no outline or plan and you just make up **** as you go along.
Quote:
Originally Posted by shredder75 View Post
We can tell our great grandchildren, "In my day, our cloaks were so sensitive that even dialogue broke them and we couldn't change our clothes!"
Captain
# 37
08-02-2012, 02:23 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by sjclark1981 View Post
Cryptic, People are getting sick of this crap, there are numerous problems that have been pointed out since your last fail of a patch note release, it has been nearly 3 weeks since ur botched tailor, yet your ignoring them for a dying colonist timer?

People are screaming at you and yet you still continue to play ignorant and not acknowledge the problem.

People are now beginging to cease screaming and walk away as they are now properly fed up.

It's sad to see this from a company that listened bak then to now, when you shun your fans.

all i can say is Meh good luck repairing your faith with fanbase now.
I'd swear they said something in one of the tailor complaint threads. Regardless, no response does not always equal being ignored.

And no one has to beg to cease screaming. They can simply learn what they should have by the time they were three years old that screaming usually only gets your way if you are spoiled.

Yes a lot of things were broken in Season 6. Yes it is VERY annoying. But that doesn't mean screaming and foot stomping will magically fix it.

If reality worked that way we would have a MUCH stronger economy (among other things).
Career Officer
# 38
08-02-2012, 02:27 AM
So, still no fix for the broken Fleet Events Calendar. Are you at least working on that?

And what's up with all the User Interface lag? Moving one item from inventory to bank takes 20 seconds.
Lieutenant
# 39
08-02-2012, 02:46 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by tjexcimer500 View Post
Will the Foundry be enabled with this patch?
Quote:
Originally Posted by batmanforever365 View Post
Good news about the tailor fix, but I'm disappointed that the TOS Bridge and Interior are getting taken offline (even though it's temporary).

One reason I was really wanting the Foundry to come back up was because the mission I've got planned involves those set pieces. hehe

But here's hoping they can resolve the crashing issue soon!
I would assume this means the Foundry is coming back online today since they removed what was making it crash. I think they will get those sets glued back in place for you batman, I think my brother was telling me he ran into the same crash on Tribble when using TOS bridge. So I wonder what went wrong there? It must be the curse...

Commander
# 40
08-02-2012, 02:53 AM
Um, did the OP actually read the patch notes?

http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/sh...81#post5087581

bottom of the list chief.

Resolved many issues with the tailor.
The KHG cape should now appear.
Rank pips and combadges have also returned.
Closed Thread