Go Back   Star Trek Online > Support > Gameplay Bug Reports
Login

Notices

Starfleet Veteran
# 31
08-03-2012, 03:48 PM
Yeah...now I can't log into the game...awesome...and I was thinking about buying some more doff slots!!!.....NOT ANYMORE!!!!!!!!!

Edit: got past character selection this time...and am now stuck on map loading!!!! guess the lag is cascading to other sections of the game1
STOP THE
Quote:
Originally Posted by tacofangs View Post
We planned on doing it next weekend, but then we saw your post and were like, "Dude, we should totally move that up a week! Tee Hee!"

Last edited by jam062307; 08-03-2012 at 03:50 PM.
Career Officer
# 32
08-03-2012, 03:52 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jam062307 View Post
Yeah...now I can't log into the game...awesome...and I was thinking about buying some more doff slots!!!.....NOT ANYMORE!!!!!!!!!
Like so many others, we share your pain. Wait 10-15 minutes and try logging in again. The transfers / moves you requested will be completed by then. Seems the fleet bank servers have started to melt down....
I used to have f/x, till my video card took a S9 to the knee...
....but I'm all better now....
Thanks CrypticFrost, CrypticCliff & everyone else involved!
Starfleet Veteran
# 33
08-03-2012, 03:57 PM
New update...I've not gotten past the character selection screen and have now timed out on map loading screens twice. So my characters are all logged out...but I cannot log in because it cannot load the maps. Awesome Cryptic. I posted about the lag yesterday....awesome job ignoring it until it gets so bad you can't even log in to play the game!
STOP THE
Quote:
We planned on doing it next weekend, but then we saw your post and were like, "Dude, we should totally move that up a week! Tee Hee!"
Ensign
While on STO, I was just accepting a fleet invite, and all of a sudden nothing is loading except for my own and other peoples movement, however I couldn't open any new tab, or close any other. The Fleet Invite just stayed on my screen. So after I close the window and reopen it, a message comes up after the window has opened stating "Could not log out one of your existing characters". I waited 1 hour and tried again yet got the same result. I couldn't even access the other character on my account. Anybody know what the problem is and how to fix it?
Career Officer
# 35
08-03-2012, 04:11 PM
Been having trouble trying to withdraw my EC from the account bank, trying to put stuff in the bank which none of those 2 things have happened yet. So I thought maybe switching instances might speed things up, Bad Idea. Now I'm stuck in the loading screen, it's going very very slow. This UI lag is a huge, huge mess. It's really getting on my nerves.
Career Officer
# 36
08-03-2012, 04:12 PM
I am experiencing crazy lag on the fleet bank too. Trying to withdraw 5 Nepeta Leaves and it's taking 5 minutes...and still counting.
Subspace Party Nullifier Enthusiast
Starfleet Veteran
# 37
08-03-2012, 04:14 PM
Finally got my main toon logged in....now loading screens are ridiculously long. A dev response that "we know there's an issue and are working on a resolution" would atleast appease me enough to know they are working on it!
STOP THE
Quote:
Career Officer
# 38
08-03-2012, 04:17 PM
Also to rebuff what others have stated, zoning is moving at a snails pace as well. I can literally count out the tenths of a percent as they scroll by. I'm gonna do what I need to do then log off for the night, maybe that will help out others.
Subspace Party Nullifier Enthusiast

Last edited by rickeyredshirt; 08-03-2012 at 04:19 PM. Reason: typos, lousy typos
Empire Veteran
# 39
08-03-2012, 04:18 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jam062307 View Post
Finally got my main toon logged in....now loading screens are ridiculously long. A dev response that "we know there's an issue and are working on a resolution" would atleast appease me enough to know they are working on it!
lucky you. been trying to login for a 1/2 hour now. Maybe I have to wait for all those failed bank moves to finish first.

Update: only took 45 minutes to get to the character screen.

Last edited by bootyboots; 08-03-2012 at 04:29 PM.
Ensign
# 40
08-03-2012, 04:19 PM
Same problem here, I was trying to take from my bank, and nothing was happening, so I logged out, and when I tried to log back, it says it can't log out one of my characters.

Still happening...