Captain
I'm trying to line up some stuff and the X, Y, and Z values have a mind of their own. They are not responding to my directions, or they are creating their own values, instead of what I want.

Example: If I have a wall that is 97.459 and I want to move all of it up 1 value, I change 97 to 98 and it gives me entirely new coordinates after the .

What is happening with X Y and Z?

Last edited by kirksplat; 08-02-2012 at 03:44 PM.
Captain
# 2
08-02-2012, 03:49 PM
Ah, so that's what that snap to grid thing does. I guess it's now default and I've never used it before.

Sorry, false bug.
Lieutenant
# 3
08-02-2012, 03:56 PM
Really? You never used that before? How on Earth do you align your doors and stuff? I can't get the alignment accurate without it. I understand the desire to work in integers, I normally place contacts using integers but to align doors to walls the snap to grid works every time. I hope it still works.

Did we get the Foundry back? I haven't been online yet today.
Captain
# 4
08-02-2012, 03:59 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by blargskull View Post
Really? You never used that before? How on Earth do you align your doors and stuff? I can't get the alignment accurate without it. I understand the desire to work in integers, I normally place contacts using integers but to align doors to walls the snap to grid works every time. I hope it still works.

Did we get the Foundry back? I haven't been online yet today.
I manually edit the x, y and z coordinates, and I use a calculator if necessary.