Career Officer
# 31
08-02-2012, 08:27 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by borticuscryptic View Post
This is our first foray into putting BoE-Account items into the hands of players. Call it a test case.

We're already discussing other items that could possibly get this treatment, but until we see how it actually performs we can't make any promises. Rest assured however that these are not the only items that will ever be made BoE-Account.
Borg drops and lobi crystals. Enough said
Divine Protectorate Gaming
STO Beta Tester and Original Cryptic user
Career Officer
# 32
08-02-2012, 08:35 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by venetar90 View Post
Where Is The Uniform And Ship Tailor Bug Fixes?!
Where are my flying cars?

Want cheap commodities? Yeah you do. Commodity Cheat Sheet (includes food and data samples)

Want to make the game better? Might I suggest this form
Empire Veteran
# 33
08-02-2012, 08:47 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by pogmahone70 View Post
Borg drops and lobi crystals. Enough said
+1

If not the borg drops themselves (to effectively prevent dilithium ore going between characters if that's the issue) then the requisition forms you trade them in for with Roxy so my other toons can still get the gear but not trade the forms in for dilithium.
Dislike the forum theme? Try THIS. Dislike the STO home page? Try THIS.
Devs, need Fleet Orion Marauder and Dacoit please! :-)

Using - Sheshar, Voth Fighter Favs - Corsair, Bulwark, Mogh, Nicor, Mat'Ha
Some others - Qib, Orion Marauder, Guramba, JHEC, JAS, Bastion The rest - HERE
Rihannsu
# 34
08-02-2012, 08:53 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by borticuscryptic View Post
This is our first foray into putting BoE-Account items into the hands of players. Call it a test case.

We're already discussing other items that could possibly get this treatment, but until we see how it actually performs we can't make any promises. Rest assured however that these are not the only items that will ever be made BoE-Account.
Items I personally would like to see Bind on account are:
Borg Data Chips (All kind)
Lobi Crystals
You think that your beta test was bad?
Think about this:
American Football has been in open beta for 144 years. ~Kotaku
Lt. Commander
# 35
08-03-2012, 12:12 AM
I know they said no to Lobi because the one mission that gives you 1 Lobi for free can be done right after the tutorial so they are afraid people may just keep making new characters to do that mission then delete the character and rinse and repeat.

I don't see how Borg EDC could really be abused since you are wasting the time earning them, it shouldn't matter which character you want to redeem them on. There are enough AFK players already in the Elite STFs, I don't think having EDC accountbound would change that number much.
Starfleet Veteran
# 36
08-03-2012, 02:04 AM
"Tricobalt Mines and Torpedoes no longer share a cooldown timer "
Thanks you for listening to feedback on that. That should open up more interesting builds.
Rihannsu
# 37
08-03-2012, 02:14 AM
+1 if you don't want the Tech drops to be BtA, because of Dil exploitz then make the requisition forms BtA. This way i have a choice, trade for Dil Ore or help my team with the toon best suited for the job, and hand over the Gear drop if it happens.
Joined 06.10
PvP 2010-2011
PvP 2012-2013
Captain
# 38
08-03-2012, 02:42 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by trek21 View Post
Weapons firing bug and camera bug... two of the most vocal ones fixed That's proof you have been listening and working on them
I'm with you there .... YAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY ..... PARTY TIME LOL
Live long and Prosper
Career Officer
# 39
08-03-2012, 02:42 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by zer0niusrex View Post
Another:
You picked up another of these Things, and it's now equipped and bound to your Captain. After this change, it will still be bound to your Captain.

Hope that makes sense.
makes sense... and also makes me sad...
Captain
# 40
08-03-2012, 03:36 AM
Can someone explain why stacking leech is back, isnt that what the problem was. What happens if 5 ppl in pvp have leech and is a premade and totally drain you with about 40 or whatever stacks on you? How could one fight back as ud be drained all the time.