Captain
I don't know if I'm in the right place here sorry if not

I want to buy a fleet defiant

To do this I need a fleet with tier 3 shipyard

I don't have much to offer as anything I buy I try to do off what I've earned in game

But if you could add me in game or point me to a person that would be willing to do this thanks
----=====This is my opinion you don't have to listen and no one else has to read them these "OPINIONS" are based on my exploits and my learning other people will have their opinions and that's fine just don't knock my way of doing things thanks=====----
Empire Veteran
# 2
01-20-2013, 10:56 AM
Yes, you have to be IN a fleet with a tier 3 or higher shipyard to buy a Fleet Defiant. Not at their SB, in the fleet.

Aside from that, the ship can be bought (with the necessary modules and FCs) at any shipyard.

Career Officer
# 3
01-20-2013, 04:37 PM
This is who you need. He has a T3 and is offering the opportunity to buy ships.

http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/sh...ht=Recruitment
Plaque by Voporak
I love nice long walks in the country.
Especially if they're taken by people who annoy me!
Career Officer
# 4
01-20-2013, 04:47 PM
More for your dollar with a steam runner imo. But I would agree personally that the Defiant is better lookimg personally.
"The world ain't all sunshine and rainbows. It's a very mean and nasty place and I don't care how tough you are it will beat you to your knees and keep you there permanently if you let it. You, me, or nobody is gonna hit as hard as life. But it ain't about how hard ya hit. It's about how hard you can get hit and keep moving forward." - Rocky Balboa (2006)