Go Back   Star Trek Online > Feedback > PvP Gameplay
Login

Empire Veteran
# 21
08-03-2012, 11:24 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by mavairo View Post
Special Weekend Classes: Refers to the classes, Regulus (aquitaine985), Thissler, and myself have to attend each weekend, for um. Being naughty to poor defensless ships, raid bosses, and bridge officers (she wanted to dress like that honest! I never told her it was the path to promotion!), (that bop asked for it!).
Is it like Anger managment Classes or the Rehab I had to go to for 5 years, three times a week becuase of a slipup of a response I made on day one to a counselor while in my first class and under the effects of a chemically induced hangover ?
He who laughs last thinks slowest.
Banned
# 22
08-03-2012, 11:33 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by bitemepwe View Post
Is it like Anger managment Classes or the Rehab I had to go to for 5 years, three times a week becuase of a slipup of a response I made on day one to a counselor while in my first class and under the effects of a chemically induced hangover ?
It's more like alcoholics anonymous. We introduce ourselves, and our problems. Then we all talk about them. Then there's story time, and sometimes if we're really good we get to watch a movie!
Empire Veteran
# 23
08-03-2012, 11:40 AM
hmm, i wonder if my builds are just unintelligible to some. i should proboly identify all station powers long form so everyone can understand what i'm saying
the pvp build and help thread
gateway links(should actually work now) -->Norvo Tigan, Telis Latto Ruwon, Sochie Heim, Solana Soleus
Career Officer
# 24
08-03-2012, 12:27 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by bitemepwe View Post
60% Sexual Harassment Seminar.
Career Officer
# 25
08-03-2012, 12:28 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by naz4 View Post
If you want to reduce the learning curve, you can always join the panda cubs
Perhaps u should make a Panda Cub Guide :p
Captain
# 26
08-03-2012, 02:58 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by marctraiderz View Post
Perhaps u should make a Panda Cub Guide :p
Bit like the Hilbert guide but easier to undersstand and better :p
aka NazHuggyBear2

"No, there is no real problem with P2W in STO. Obviously, if you fight against someone with an equal level of skill in the game, better equipment will give you an edge. But usually, it is the skill level that determines the outcome, not the P2W." - Sprinkles
Career Officer
# 27
08-03-2012, 03:20 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by aquitaine985 View Post
Slag noun - Used to convey one's greeting to Monkey noun(1). Commonly used in sentances such as "Monkey, you hairy four-legged banana-blowing wanker! Verb Stop trying to kill me in premades you dirty wee slag!"

(1) Player superior to the orginal caller (2) but never openly admitted.

(2) Regulus.
Hahaha Love it!

"Stop trying to kill me in premades you dirty wee slag!"

Really!! more like this

"Sheet I oughta heal myself" or "run run run" you slag!"
Empire Veteran
# 28
08-03-2012, 08:03 PM
I don't mind all the playful banter, and in-jokes ya'll have. Just a wee lost now is all.

But please of course, continue.

Banned
# 29
08-04-2012, 07:20 AM
Well we can't talk too much about our special classes. At least not on the forum where children can read. *shifty look*

You might end up joining us there though if you keep pvping. We pvpers are bad influences you know.