Career Officer
# 1 STF team speak stacking
08-03-2012, 01:11 AM
Hi peeps

Every time I play an sft I get another team chat box. Before I know it my chat box is all the way up to where the team members are.

Does anyone know how I delete the stacking team speak icons or stop them from stacking everytime I join a new team.

Thank you.
Lt. Commander
# 2
08-03-2012, 02:10 AM
i get this issue as well when creating a team outside a private match. I have yet to find a way to resolve it outside of logging off and back on again. clutters up the chat box.
Career Officer
# 3
08-03-2012, 03:02 AM
If you don't use the voice chat, you can turn it off in the options menu. This gets rid of the chat clutter.
# 4
08-03-2012, 05:23 AM
what we are talking about it when you enter a fleet action be it SB 24 or a Borg STF. in the chat window under the text box you have team appear. What keeps happening is every time
we create a team outside of a private match this team keeps appearing and stacks.

Only way i can get rid is to log out and in again
Career Officer
# 5
08-03-2012, 06:26 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by supergirl1611 View Post
what we are talking about it when you enter a fleet action be it SB 24 or a Borg STF. in the chat window under the text box you have team appear. What keeps happening is every time
we create a team outside of a private match this team keeps appearing and stacks.

Only way i can get rid is to log out and in again
Yeah same as and it's annoying. We need a way to delete these after a team mission.
Career Officer
# 6
08-03-2012, 11:34 AM
I understand what you are saying. This 'team' box under the chat is for the voice chat. (note the little microphone icon next to it). Turn the voice chat off in your options menus, and these boxes will no longer appear. This, of course, will only be a good idea if you do not use the voice chat.

Options ---> Audio ----> Enable voice chat, click "off"