Go Back   Star Trek Online > Support > Gameplay Bug Reports
Login

Notices

Career Officer
# 1 ok how to start this off
08-03-2012, 06:15 PM
K um i login and i find this http://i.imgur.com/MtKiH.jpg this in not my character. cant even see the guys face and thats my female character profile by the way .another issue (i believe many others have posted about this) i have is the lagging with some of the small features like lagging in bank and lagging in the duff officer its really hard to work with. my friends say its the new season 6 stability setting i don't know how mush of that is true but the thing is that gets me annoyed is that im a person that likes to use my mouse alot and its really hard when i click a buff or debuff and it doesn't activate and i find my self clicking like an absolute maniac on one buff .
what sto needs to do is shot down sto and do a large defragment major revamp or what ever they do to there sever . when i started in season 3 it was not this deplorable as season 6 is. game play was smooth.
Career Officer
# 2
08-03-2012, 06:19 PM
So your female character was replaced by a man so tall his head surpasses the screen? And I thought I had problems.
nynik | Join Date: Dec 2009
<Dev> Oaks@dstahl: *checks for CBS listening devices in the office*