Republic Veteran
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 374
# 41
08-06-2012, 09:27 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by sollvax View Post
social Chainsaw (allows You To Cut The Limbs Off Anyone Using A Party Popper)?
Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes!
Lieutenant
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 81
# 42
08-06-2012, 10:15 PM
Hurm, well in my fantasy world, I would love to see a Tribble Party Box ... a Box that you can put on the floor and it lets everyone click on it to receive a Tribble -grins- A new toys for the Tribble lovers out there! lol!

I do like the idea for a smog item, that would be cool, I would also suggest lights, but you can get that with the party popper gun.
----------------------------------------------------


STO Member Since November 2010 | Tribbles are Friends NOT Food!
Survivor of Romulus
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 4,593
# 43
08-07-2012, 01:34 AM
some other suggestions

Social Claymore mines (detonate and kill anyone wearing an environmental suit indoors)

Social micro range transporter (beams anyone using a "social device" into the cargo bay and leeps them there

Spawnable Riot squad security officers (fire mk X11 super ninja zappers at anyone using bombs inside a space station etc)

portable flame thrower (sets on fire people who are wearing environmental suits or ARMOUR in a social area)

only half joking

oh and for the really really ill informed
Code 5 means not assisting , aiding , supporting or rescuing the Griefer

the mission continues as normal with the team of 4 real people
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 104
# 44
08-07-2012, 02:59 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by sollvax View Post
some other suggestions

Social Claymore mines (detonate and kill anyone wearing an environmental suit indoors)

Social micro range transporter (beams anyone using a "social device" into the cargo bay and leeps them there

Spawnable Riot squad security officers (fire mk X11 super ninja zappers at anyone using bombs inside a space station etc)

portable flame thrower (sets on fire people who are wearing environmental suits or ARMOUR in a social area)

only half joking

oh and for the really really ill informed
Code 5 means not assisting , aiding , supporting or rescuing the Griefer

the mission continues as normal with the team of 4 real people
That's one of the dumbest things I ever read. I think we should have a device that sounds out a word and have the player type it out correctly. Then they can speak in Zone chat.
Survivor of Romulus
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 4,593
# 45
08-07-2012, 03:02 AM
well that would certainly shut up all the dentals

as the word could be
"RESPECT"
or possible "Womens rights"
or hey maybe "Ethics"
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 142
# 46
08-07-2012, 05:16 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by sollvax View Post
well that would certainly shut up all the dentals

as the word could be
"RESPECT"
or possible "Womens rights"
or hey maybe "Ethics"
You mean like respecting the right of others to roleplay as they like? Because all you've done here is rage against other people and tried to dictate how they should do things, what they can wear and what they can use.

Women's rights? I don't see how any of this impedes their right to vote, own property or form binding contracts or anything else that falls into that category.

Ethics? You mean like again, treating others with respect and not wishing bodily harm upon anybody like you did so many times.

That's 0 for 3 for you.

But let's get back to the actual topic and not further derail here, there are some good ideas in here.
I'd like to have more costume options tied in with trophies maybe, like campaign bands for your uniform, you could tie those to achievements that already exist or make up some new ones.

Also a portable drink cooler would be nice, one that you place somewhere that lets everybody take out a drink with a little fog effect maybe. Those drinks could also give buffs, like fire resistance because you are now refreshed or something along those lines. This would also fit in well with Risa since no day on the beach is complete without cold drinks.

Last edited by stealthymcthief; 08-07-2012 at 05:25 AM.
Survivor of Romulus
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 4,593
# 47
08-07-2012, 05:33 AM
Quote:
You mean like respecting the right of others to roleplay as they like? Because all you've done here is rage against other people and tried to dictate how they should do things, what they can wear and what they can use.
nope
you are not a "roleplayer" you are a griefer

Also you raid and rob fleet banks according to some people

Quote:
Women's rights? I don't see how any of this impedes their right to vote, own property or form binding contracts or anything else that falls into that category.
how about the right to wear what the hell they like without you chasing them and coming onto them


Quote:
Ethics? You mean like again, treating others with respect and not wishing bodily harm upon anybody like you did so many times.
Ethics specifically includes the execution of criminals
also the punching in the nose of people who look up ladies dresses
Starfleet Veteran
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 1,623
# 48
08-07-2012, 06:20 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by stealthymcthief View Post
You mean like respecting the right of others to roleplay as they like?.
So roleplaying as you like involves annoying the hell out of other people. Says a lot about you.

If you want party poppers and the like, maybe you should be playing Mary-Kate and Ashley's Sweet 16 or some other such game.

What you party people fail to realise is that you're impinging on other people's enjoyment of the game. The fact that you don't care shows exactly how selfish you are.

If you all went in to one area and had all the fun you wanted without annoying the general populace then I would have no issue with party poppers and the like as you'd be showing respect for your fellow players. Until you show this respect I suspect the bulk of the STO community will have zero or less respect for you.
Starfleet Veteran
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 284
# 49
08-07-2012, 06:55 AM
I think we need a set of social dentist tools. Plaque has been gaining too much ground. Especially hygiene masks and latex gloves. And maybe maybe the tube that sucks spit out of our mouth.
Nerf Klinks, Buff Rommies
Survivor of Romulus
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 4,593
# 50
08-07-2012, 06:59 AM
as real world dentists are all social wall flowers who never go out in public social anything should be off limits to anyone playing a dentist
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 05:00 PM.