Career Officer
Just an idea for a game event. Let's say for 2 - 7 days on.

KDF invades Sirius sector and unless it is constantly defended by fed players everything in Sirius sector does not work. Not even a boff trainer on ESD.

How's that for a game content?

There could be a mirror event Fed's invade Omega Leonis, but I'm sure they will not bother
STF Elite Advanced Tactics

Last edited by abcde123123; 08-04-2012 at 04:24 PM.
Starfleet Veteran
# 2
08-04-2012, 04:24 PM
That would be chaos for n00bs, unbeneficial to elite players (unless there are Dilithium rewards), and hardcore distracting.
Career Officer
# 3
08-04-2012, 04:38 PM
there's gotta be rewards in dil and fleetmarks and whatnot in it.

but the pwn and chaos that will ensue will be fun for all sides I'm sure
Commander
# 4
08-04-2012, 04:45 PM
Can Starfleet counter attack into Omega Leonis the following week?

It'll never be done, but I'd like to see how the balance would work out on it. Even with multi-faction players playing their KDFs more, Starfleet would probably have a numerical advantage. But for the most part, I don't think end level Starfleet officers don't base themselves in Sirius, so there'd only be ones there for DOff recruitment or specifically going there for the fight.
Captain
# 5
08-04-2012, 04:47 PM
And what would be the benefit of doing this for the people who don't think its fun to constantly be on edge? Not everyone likes competition.
Career Officer
# 6
08-04-2012, 05:02 PM
i agree! there should be a sector (prehaps even the sector that has all the war zone stuff in it) that should act like this.

not the main sirius sector.
Starfleet Veteran
# 7
08-04-2012, 05:32 PM
I guess this could work in Pi Canis or Eta Eridani, but not the mainland.
Career Officer
# 8
08-04-2012, 05:51 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by skhc View Post
Can Starfleet counter attack into Omega Leonis the following week?

It'll never be done, but I'd like to see how the balance would work out on it. Even with multi-faction players playing their KDFs more, Starfleet would probably have a numerical advantage. But for the most part, I don't think end level Starfleet officers don't base themselves in Sirius, so there'd only be ones there for DOff recruitment or specifically going there for the fight.
yes yes yes!
Omega Leonis is a very fed friendly area all the time we're waiting for them to come
Commander
# 9
08-04-2012, 05:57 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by supergaminggeek View Post
I guess this could work in Pi Canis or Eta Eridani, but not the mainland.

There would be no point to any of it.
"My frozen dairy-based confectionery attracts all the males of the species to the facilities. They all agree on it's superiority. Indeed, it is superior to yours. I could teach you the finer details but that would require monetary recompense on your part."
-The Milkshake Song: Vulcan Edition
Career Officer
# 10
08-04-2012, 05:57 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by matteo716maikai View Post
i agree! there should be a sector (prehaps even the sector that has all the war zone stuff in it) that should act like this.

not the main sirius sector.
Gotta be important sector. Who will bother defend or attack Iota Pavlionis for example? Who really bother going there except crafters? And they don't put up much of the fight most of the times.

Gotta be someting ppl consider important.