Go Back   Star Trek Online > Feedback > Klingon Fleetyards
Login

Republic Veteran
# 11
08-05-2012, 01:58 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by shadowaxx View Post
I really appreciate the comments. Doesn't hurt to ask, but I also understand any change would be opening a can of worms as the Feds would want their T4 ships discounted as well.

IMHO, there should be a fleet module discount on any ship you own. Maybe a tier 4 ship would cost (2) fleet modules, and tier 3 (3) modules. This might an interesting compromise which recognizes the investment players have made in lower tier ships.

Thanks again for the comments.
would be nice if they lowered the price. Even with your idea all they have to say is most ships aren't take from c-store ships.

Like just about everything except for the Corsair, Scourge Destroyer, and the Hoh'SuS are linked back to a free ship.
Captain
# 12
08-05-2012, 02:04 PM
It should be a whole lot cheaper considering that these are single character unlocks. If these were account wide, then this would not be an issue as much.
Captain
# 13
08-05-2012, 05:22 PM
The wimpy BoP with the 2nd Lt.C slot makes more sense as a B'rel +1, game-wise, but I'm guessing the return on stupid didn't add up since there are so much fewer KDF players. That's why it makes so much more sense as a Norgh +1... so the KDF has no fleet ships that require only 1 console.
Nessia (KDF Sci), IKS Aluminum Falcon (B'rel Retrofit)

Swimsuits: People will pay almost any price to let their characters show a little skin... any price except joining the KDF.
Republic Veteran
# 14
08-05-2012, 10:28 PM
Got the shaft on the Ning tao...a ship that has less hull than some shuttles. I actually liked the four wing bop...I might actually play one if it weren't a delicate little flower.