Lieutenant
# 1 How do I sell my old ships?
07-28-2012, 03:17 PM
I thought it was possible, but don't know how. The exchange? Shipyard?
Starfleet Veteran
# 2
07-28-2012, 03:52 PM
You can not sell commissioned ships. You can only sell the Locked Box ships if you have not commissioned them yet (eg sitting in your inventory).
Federation Bushrangers
Federation & Imperial Bushrangers
Looking for an Australian/New Zealand fleet?
www.bushrangers.net
Captain
# 3
07-28-2012, 04:52 PM
There was a small rumor previously that we would be able to use them as part of advancing our boffs into their captaincy and sending them off into their own doff like assignments but I think that's been pretty much assumed isn;t going to happen.
---
Took 20 minutes to get that screencap and her arm is still doing through the armrest
Dr. Mike's Steak Dinner

35 Starbase Projects done. 715 Projects remaining
Lt. Commander
# 4
07-29-2012, 06:59 PM
It really would be great if you could sell pre built ships from other players that would open things up a lot

Opening a lockbox is like using a public restroom when u gotta poo.
You are just hoping nobody blew on the seat or that all the toilet paper is gone.
Survivor of Romulus
# 5
08-04-2012, 12:18 AM
sadly the only thing you can do right now is discharge a ship....and i dont think you get anything for doing that, unlike dismissing DOffs or BOffs, you get a small (normally 1/4 of what the value is.

would be cool if we had some kind of incentive to discharge a ship we dont use anymore...(starter ship comes to mind)
Captain
# 6
08-04-2012, 01:59 AM
if you sold it for dilithium, i can see the exploit already on the horizon.

also any c-store ship should be excluded from this...since you could sell 'em and reclaim'em.

in other words...too much brain power involved to make it work properly...no monetary gain on cryptics side makes this option a no go.

and boffs, even though they have a theoretical dilithium value (found on the right bottom of their info window) are worthless if dismissed.
Go pro or go home
Republic Veteran
# 7
08-04-2012, 08:32 AM
Random I know...but I wish could return c-store ships for some kind of a zen refund. Doesn't have to be for 100% (would be nice) There are ships I have purchased then later regretted. Would sure be nice to be able to purchase something else.