Commander
# 1 STO where is the challenge????
08-05-2012, 11:23 AM
hi,

i am playing now~4 month , and reach a point of frustration?

season 6 was realeased but what comes with it? nothing:/

any mmo have still a point for players what they can reach but what exist in sto?

lvl 50 done in ~2weeks maco/khg set farmen in 1-2 weeks whats now?

i go dayly in the stfs but not for edc or tech i have tons of it but its the only think what exist so i do daily the stfs what for my mind are made much to easy the 3 space missions can be done with 2-3 players easyly, the ground aree little bit challenge with random teams but if you have 2-3 good players in team also quite easy.

what players can do afther that do daily the same 3 nuuby stf is more then borimg, and this new mission for collecting fleet marks are more an joke then anythink else.

they work so"Alarm mission" go in press spacebar wait 12 min and warp out with 17 marks, thats a big joke space invaders is more epic then this stupid stuff.

so my question to cryptic is there a way to bring some new real mission out alot hard with some more taktik aspects then this stf?

or a ultra elite mode where the enemys are 2-3 times harder?

it is so boring!!!!!! the starbase think i abosutly not need, for what? get a fleet ship version with 10% more hull for....?

all mission in the game game are can be done with ships what have 3-4 weapons...

with season 6 comes 1000% nothing for me 4 stupid shot all that where old arcade shotter brings more fun thats it......
Captain
# 2
08-05-2012, 11:27 AM
You beaten No Win Scenario yet? You have all the STF accolades yet?
http://i1151.photobucket.com/albums/o633/centersolace/189cux9khvl6ojpg_zpsca7ccff0.jpg

So inhumane superweapons, mass murder, and canon nonsense is okay, but speedos are too much for some people.
Ensign
# 3
08-05-2012, 11:37 AM
If you find the missions too simple feel free to create content via the foundry or play in PvP.
Commander
# 4
08-05-2012, 11:38 AM
sorry but no player who plays longer then a month see in this game any challange^^

pvp is in this game for nothing you get ? win medals against players or they drop loot or any other funny think?
no its totally wastet time...

acolades is not importend for me some of them working like the 1000days beiing loged in? lol

1000day vet..... who cares.

and mo win scenario i have only done to lvl 9 its in a older threat but at moment no way to do it plasmonic leech console still buged now over 2 weeks.

the other prob is this mission not have still the same npc so sometimes you get noob npc so you get fast to next stages and if you get hard groups....the random crap makes not able to make a real performance test of ships groups if it not runs constant same.

then the new think is you can" cheat" now with the fleet spezial so 5 players call 3x destroyers for help so they clean the map for you....

Last edited by lostmoony; 08-05-2012 at 11:41 AM.
Captain
# 5
08-05-2012, 12:12 PM
This is a game... what do you expect to get from it? A call from the president for beating someone up in PvP?

Go play golf... people shell out thousands and will likely never play in a tournament let alone win one, but good luck booking a decent green without 3 others to play against.

Besides, thought you were asking about 'challenge' not 'Phat l00tz'

Edit: Note that you are not obligated to enjoy the game. If you really are enjoying it as little as you claim, why not simply play something else?
Survivor of Romulus
# 6
08-05-2012, 12:23 PM
Been here a LOT longer than a month and im still finding challenges
some of mine for you to try

1 build a starbase ON YOUR OWN
2 Defeat every class of enemy ship (I still need to destroy three different federation ships) in Fleet alerts
3 help others
4 find an honest man
Commander
# 7
08-05-2012, 01:27 PM
ok again for you yes, its a game thats not my point^^

any mmo works so that a player get somethink to reach like grinding endgamestuff, or i play to a asia grinder game i lvl there no 5 years and still no way to reach end lvl so you can perm lvl up to grow up.

in this game you reach max lvl + all endgamestuff in 3-4 weeks what comes then?

6 missions called stf is alll what exist finally and that is totally boring.....

there are lot of ways to bring some variation into a game but 6 missions makes a to total game?

bring tons of different sets, what are epic rarely droping, to bring players test different variants or make a high lvl what goes up fast where players not reach in 1-2 weeks the end thats lame.

or a random mission generator for groups he generate differenz mission objektives.

what is the prob to include 1-2 new difficult lvls like for example ultra elite and hell mode, the one makes the npc 2x stronger the hell mode 3x?

the actually elite lvl is a joke in hardnesss, if some of this missions can be done with 2 players easy what are"designt" for 5......

is that all so hard to include?
Banned
# 8
08-05-2012, 01:31 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by lostmoony View Post
ok again for you yes, its a game thats not my point^^

any mmo works so that a player get somethink to reach like grinding endgamestuff, or i play to a asia grinder game i lvl there no 5 years and still no way to reach end lvl so you can perm lvl up to grow up.

in this game you reach max lvl + all endgamestuff in 3-4 weeks what comes then?

6 missions called stf is alll what exist finally and that is totally boring.....

there are lot of ways to bring some variation into a game but 6 missions makes a to total game?

bring tons of different sets, what are epic rarely droping, to bring players test different variants or make a high lvl what goes up fast where players not reach in 1-2 weeks the end thats lame.

or a random mission generator for groups he generate differenz mission objektives.

what is the prob to include 1-2 new difficult lvls like for example ultra elite and hell mode, the one makes the npc 2x stronger the hell mode 3x?

the actually elite lvl is a joke in hardnesss, if some of this missions can be done with 2 players easy what are"designt" for 5......

is that all so hard to include?
If you think the play at endgame is limited to 6 missions then you havent really looked very hard have you ???
Commander
# 9
08-05-2012, 01:44 PM
Almost thought he was a troll, but he replied, so no idea...maybe a spaz? Idk , this guy has a serious ZOMG, I CAN HAZ AWESOME thing goiin.
When in doubt, (hehe) c4!
This sig dedicated to the many random objects the Mythbusters crew has blow to smitherines
Survivor of Romulus
# 10
08-05-2012, 01:49 PM
Only thing i agree on is that you can hit lvl 50 ridiculously fast.

heck, on my Fed (First time playing) I hit lvl 50 in only 120 hours over about a week.

and then there isnt any reason to really replay missions except for items to sell....I would rather at least Pay dil or latinum to repsec a character and not pay freaking $5 in zen/c-points to repsec....per character -.-

I dont really have an incentive to ply my Klink because the STARTING content sucks...i mean really we already know how the game works, big deal if we are on a different faction...