Go Back   Star Trek Online > Support > Gameplay Bug Reports
Login

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 126
Our team beat Cure and was unable to depart system or anything.

Upon leaving I incured a 1hr penalty WTF? The mission had beaten why the penalty?


Whoever in dev needs to fix this crap AND NOW!

Opening a lockbox is like using a public restroom when u gotta poo.
You are just hoping nobody blew on the seat or that all the toilet paper is gone.
Starfleet Veteran
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 375
# 2
08-05-2012, 01:47 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by srgtburglar View Post
Our team beat Cure and was unable to depart system or anything.

Upon leaving I incured a 1hr penalty WTF? The mission had beaten why the penalty?


Whoever in dev needs to fix this crap AND NOW!
I'm confused, I thought all stf's had a cooldown after you completed one? Like if you finished cure you cant reque for cure again, is that what your stating or did all the stf's get locked?
<a href=http://www.facebook.com/at.cakuzma target=_blank>Shai'la Thunderbird's Facebook Page</a>
Real Join Date: 2009
Shai'la Thunderbird's Facebook Page
Empire Veteran
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 1,140
# 3
08-05-2012, 01:56 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by shailat View Post
I'm confused, I thought all stf's had a cooldown after you completed one? Like if you finished cure you cant reque for cure again, is that what your stating or did all the stf's get locked?
Cure space has a bug in that the leave button does not appear when the STF is finished, some people choose to leave via the warp out of system button by the mini map and the game will see this as a player leaving the STF prematurely and smack em with a 1 hour penalty. I believe this is the OP's issue.
Man is a gaming animal. He must always be trying to get the better in something or other.
Warning, this poster tends to talk nonsensically when caffine levels fall below 80%.
Captain
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 706
# 4
08-05-2012, 02:06 PM
Had that come up today, people are getting really annoyed with it, in the space of the 3+ minutes the box never came up it sucked 6 people in as 3 players in the original group left and others left after finding out the STF was borked for them.

The whole situation is beyond a joke, i know to some it may be minor but for people who have limited time to play STFs in its really bad.
http://www.auroratrek.com/index.html
Starfleet Veteran
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 375
# 5
08-05-2012, 02:07 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by defalus View Post
Cure space has a bug in that the leave button does not appear when the STF is finished, some people choose to leave via the warp out of system button by the mini map and the game will see this as a player leaving the STF prematurely and smack em with a 1 hour penalty. I believe this is the OP's issue.
oh wow, that sucks, but as a grounder i dont do space elite lol so i never seen this bug

Sorry to hear that OP
Hope they fix that problem soon for You guys
<a href=http://www.facebook.com/at.cakuzma target=_blank>Shai'la Thunderbird's Facebook Page</a>
Real Join Date: 2009
Shai'la Thunderbird's Facebook Page
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 126
# 6
08-05-2012, 02:19 PM
defalus is correct

I think I had a leave button but it did not work..


It was stuck in a loop and was forced to depart and incur ban.


This is just plain dumb

Opening a lockbox is like using a public restroom when u gotta poo.
You are just hoping nobody blew on the seat or that all the toilet paper is gone.
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 04:50 PM.