Career Officer
Played Fleet Alert yesterday lunchtime (BST) and wound up with the Tholians.

What was interesting though was that a small group of Mirror Universe ships wound up in the battle. They appeared slightly out of range (i.e not attacking the Starbase, though were making their way toward it).

I personally took out a mirror-galaxy class in my Armitage (and NOT without some effort) and there was a mirror Miranda assisting it but didn't see what else, if anything, was present and we (sadly) lost the mission before I could investigate further. Pretty sure that there were more of them around though.

Unfortunately didn't take screenshots, but they were definitely there and, as I said, I had quite a fight with the Mirror Galaxy-class.

Anyone else had this happen? I would have thought that mirror universe would have come as another, seperate, faction for higher-tier Starbases?
Quote:
Originally Posted by robdmc View Post
Remember, this place [Captain's Table] is so desolate that upon entering the Aenigma Nebula you will be prompted with a warp out box because the game thinks you flew there by mistake.

Last edited by reyan01; 08-21-2012 at 04:14 AM.
Commander
# 2
08-21-2012, 04:24 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by reyan01 View Post
Played Fleet Alert yesterday lunchtime (BST) and wound up with the Tholians.

What was interesting though was that a small group of Mirror Universe ships wound up in the battle. They appeared slightly out of range (i.e not attacking the Starbase, though were making their way toward it).

I personally took out a mirror-galaxy class in my Armitage (and NOT without some effort) and there was a mirror Miranda assisting it but didn't see what else, if anything, was present and we (sadly) lost the mission before I could investigate further. Pretty sure that there were more of them around though.

Unfortunately didn't take screenshots, but they were definitely there and, as I said, I had quite a fight with the Mirror Galaxy-class.

Anyone else had this happen? I would have thought that mirror universe would have come as another, seperate, faction for higher-tier Starbases?
Yeah Mirror ships show up with the Tholians, happened to me as well. We got to the siege round but couldn't pull it off - that Tholian dreadnaught is a flippin' BEAST (Especially when it spawned with a galactic ton of Recluses).
Career Officer
# 3
08-21-2012, 04:32 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by fiberteksyfir View Post
Yeah Mirror ships show up with the Tholians, happened to me as well. We got to the siege round but couldn't pull it off - that Tholian dreadnaught is a flippin' BEAST (Especially when it spawned with a galactic ton of Recluses).
Yeah - that Dreadnought is one nasty piece of work!
Quote:
Remember, this place [Captain's Table] is so desolate that upon entering the Aenigma Nebula you will be prompted with a warp out box because the game thinks you flew there by mistake.
Starfleet Veteran
# 4
08-21-2012, 05:36 AM
That is interesting. It shows that the Tholians who attack us are apparently connected to the mirror universe, possibly are even from there... I wonder what this will mean for season 7's story.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Promote what you love, instead of bashing what you hate.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?featur...lM_skuv4#t=584
Career Officer
# 5
08-21-2012, 05:46 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by sophlogimo View Post
That is interesting. It shows that the Tholians who attack us are apparently connected to the mirror universe, possibly are even from there... I wonder what this will mean for season 7's story.
It's certainly an an interesting development - a mirror-Odyssey on Nukara, mirror ships appearing in Tholian fleets.....it'll be interesting to see what they do with this....
Quote:
Career Officer
# 6
08-22-2012, 03:12 AM
Haven't encountered the Tholians since yesterday - anyone else seen this?
Quote:
Career Officer
# 7
08-22-2012, 03:19 AM
Yep, happened to me yesterday. It was the first (and only) time I've encountered Tholians in a Fleet Alert.

We were up to about wave 6 or 7 when I noticed a Mirror Star Cruiser in the distance fighting the Starbase. Unfortunately it was destroyed before I could get close enough to investigate.
Survivor of Romulus
# 8
08-22-2012, 04:05 AM
yeah, happend to me this morning.. we were fighting tholians.. managed to push most of them to one area... then when we turned back we realised the starbase had been "destroyed" and several terran ships were sitting near it.

The terrans are sneakywaiting for us to deal with the tholians then popping in to eat our starbase.
Survivor of Romulus
# 9
08-22-2012, 04:08 AM
I've seen it a couple times as well... makes me wonder if tholians are actually piloting those craft. since we find mirror ships in the tholian lock boxes.
Joined Sept 09.

Curse you Archived Post.... you stole all my Ideas.
Commander
# 10
08-22-2012, 04:12 AM
OR .. an even cooler concept .. the Terran Empire is Allies with the Tholians to invade the prime universe.

Not sure how that would work exactly however.. Tholians ARE known for being intergalactic trolls and not really wanting to deal with anyone...