Commander
# 1 DOff UI Feedback
08-06-2012, 04:22 AM
Four issues/suggestions:

1. If I open up the assignment list of one of my department heads in sector space my ship would always stop, i.e. setting warp to zero.
  2. If I open the replicator any open department head assignment list gets closed and the DOff window resets itself to the standards assignment list. QUITE ANNOYING if you want to look up some required material for an assignment! -.-
  3. Why isn't there an option to directly replicate any needed material by just clicking on it in the assignment window?
  4. We need some graphical chart displaying all our DOffs sorted by specialization at ONE GLANCE (e.g., a bar diagram). Clicking through all the specs manually to see how many DOffs I have in each of them is tedious to say the least...
Lieutenant
# 2
08-09-2012, 12:46 PM
1. there is an option in control called "Keep moving during contact dialogs", activate it.
2. yes that is annoying, but this makes it not more a issue to fix that the U key not opens the ship window in space anymore... i beginn to think its working as supposed o0
3. this would make doffing easier and would save the time for the player, but this game is no an exercise in effectiveness. The game is here to waste your time, ... a lot of it!
4. this sounds good. want have too. and its very annoying that the doffs are always hidden behind the pulldown menu...
Career Officer
# 3
08-10-2012, 10:43 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by kagasensei View Post
Four issues/suggestions:

1. If I open the replicator any open department head assignment list gets closed and the DOff window resets itself to the standards assignment list. QUITE ANNOYING if you want to look up some required material for an assignment! -.-
This is along standing bug I would love to see fixed. I forgot to add it to my running DOFF Bugs post and will add it now.
Rihannsu
# 4
08-10-2012, 02:02 PM
2: you can only have one NPC contact window open at a time. If you somehow open a second while talking to the first, the first window goes away as the second opens. DHs and the replicator apparently use the same coding as NPCs so.... It gets worse. Every time that @#%$$#$#%%# Mudd decides to waste your time by telling you he's finally leaving, it closes any dialogue box you have open.... I REALLY wish I could kill him sometimes....
HAIL HYDRA!

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
I can haz joystick!
MMOs aren't charities. Corporations are supposed to make a profit. It's what they do.
Commander
# 5
08-11-2012, 04:08 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by omniusexor View Post
1. there is an option in control called "Keep moving during contact dialogs", activate it.
thanks! wasn't aware of that! the devs should make this turned on by default...