Go Back   Star Trek Online > Support > Gameplay Bug Reports
Login

Notices

Rihannsu
# 11
08-14-2012, 10:32 PM
Yeah I've had this happen on some of my chars.
HAIL HYDRA!

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
I can haz joystick!
MMOs aren't charities. Corporations are supposed to make a profit. It's what they do.
Empire Veteran
# 12
08-15-2012, 12:03 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by kar1972 View Post
If im not mistaken diplomatic immunity and the option to transward to Ds9 only unlocks at level 4.

The fleet starbase transwarp need to be finished before it is available.

Quick edit:

The fleet transwarp only unlocks after your fleet make the science upgrade. Not the main projects. If I recall, we had to do 2 upgrades on science before it was available.

Correction, you are right diplomatic immunity unlocks at level 3.
My bad.
I don't know if you were replying to my post, but my fleet has the transwarp conduit project completed...my other characters in the same fleet have the ability to transwarp to the fleet starbase. Only this character (the bugged one) does not have that ability. Nor is this character able to transwarp ANYWHERE other than qonos.
Career Officer
# 13
08-15-2012, 11:57 AM
Problem (possibly) solved! I'm not sure why it worked, but I respec'd using up all of my available skill points and my missing transwarp options and Diplomatic Immunity showed up after I switched maps.

If you have this issue (and an abundance of respec tokens), it may just solve your problem. It worked for me!
Starfleet Veteran
# 14
08-15-2012, 12:13 PM
I have this problem on one of my characters (a KDF, oldest one I currently play). I'll have to see if respecing works to fix it.
I noticed he's got 500 unspent as well, so might as well, right?

Edit:
MWAH! Kisses to the one that discovered this! Finally he has all his transwarps!

Last edited by voratus; 08-15-2012 at 12:35 PM.
Starfleet Veteran
# 15
08-16-2012, 12:25 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by agentraz View Post
Forjo, what was your Diplomacy rank before the DOff system was activated? It seems to me that if a character had already earned a transwarp power before that, then the game will not award any earned using CXP. That's just a theory, though.
I believe it was rank 2 before, but I'm not certain. I'm pretty sure I had the first transwarp, though.

There's still a bug there. People shouldn't have to respec to fix it.

-Forjo
Join Date: Aug 2008 -------------------- My oldest post (that I can find)
Location: Houston, TX ------------------ Former Cryptic User #11424

Stop the easily abused and unfair auto-silence "feature"!
Career Officer
# 16
08-16-2012, 11:30 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by forjoatinxan View Post
I believe it was rank 2 before, but I'm not certain. I'm pretty sure I had the first transwarp, though.

There's still a bug there. People shouldn't have to respec to fix it.
All too true, but we are starting to see a pattern here, where the bug seems to affect older players with pre-DOff diplomatic ranks and unused skill points. I don't know why these are related, and can only guess it has to do with the respec forcing a refresh of the list of powers a character should have. This could point to the potential permanent fix. If a dev were to stumble into this thread, that is.
Career Officer
# 17
08-16-2012, 09:29 PM
I posted the solution that is working for many people on July 28 in this thread. I am so glad this is working for everyone else. I haven't been on the boards for awhile since I posted.

I'm glad agentraz was able to point people in the right direction here. I came to the same conclusion that he did. Interested players may want to read over the linked thread on how I thought it is/was broken. I do recommend a complete respec if transwarps or Diplomatic Immunity is broken and skill points are not fully used.

Congrats to those who have fixed their characters!
Career Officer
# 18
08-17-2012, 05:38 PM
yeah I'm still having this issue, Cryptic is obviously got diplomacy on the lowest of the totem pole of fixes, I had a ticket from back before season 6. Can't warp to S39 nor can I grant diplomatic immunity. Yes I have tried Cat boy back on SFA and no such luck.

STO Open Beta member since 2010.
Ensign
# 19
08-18-2012, 02:47 PM
This exact same Issue has happened to me. I first reported the Diplomacy Transwarp over 5 month ago(probably more like 7) and was told it would be fixed quickly. Well it has not. And today I was asking my Fleet Mates if they were having issues with Starbase Transwarp but they were not... and neither was my other toon.

Transwarp Issues
120818-000516
Unresolved
08/18/2012

I am about to try the respecing... I will have to make careful notes because I like my current setup

Last edited by azgoran; 08-18-2012 at 02:53 PM.
Ensign
# 20
08-18-2012, 02:59 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by agentraz View Post
Problem (possibly) solved! I'm not sure why it worked, but I respec'd using up all of my available skill points and my missing transwarp options and Diplomatic Immunity showed up after I switched maps.

If you have this issue (and an abundance of respec tokens), it may just solve your problem. It worked for me!
Thank You Sooo Much it worked instantly... 5 min here compared to cryptic's 5 months