Former PWE Community Team Lead
# 1 Viva Star Trek Las Vegas! Recap
08-06-2012, 06:35 PM
If you're heading to the Star Trek Las Vegas convention later this week, read more for everything you need to know about STO's presence there.

Click here to read more.
Brandon "BranFlakes" Felczer | Former Community Team Lead for Perfect World Entertainment
Career Officer
# 2
08-06-2012, 08:30 PM
AAAAAHHHHHHHH!!! I can't wait!!!!
SUBSCRIBE to Priority One:
PRIORITYONEPODCAST.COM
FOLLOW US ON TWITTER:
STOPriorityONE ZMacGirthy
Starfleet Veteran
# 3
08-06-2012, 09:41 PM
Will we get our Tribble test rewards and Ask Cryptic answers after the Devs recover from Vegas then?
Captain
# 4
08-06-2012, 10:28 PM
Not Going.

Mainly because any questions I would ask would be about KDF development and content, and I already know that the Devs abandoned them and always dance around any questions.
Lt. Commander
# 5
08-06-2012, 11:44 PM
Just wondering if anyone that is going could pick me up 2 of the STO information cards from Podcasters Row for my characters, would be much appreciated as I can't make the show.
Empire Veteran
# 6
08-07-2012, 12:30 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by burstdragon323 View Post
Not Going.

Mainly because any questions I would ask would be about KDF development and content, and I already know that the Devs abandoned them and always dance around any questions.
Months ago I would have agreed with you but even as the KDF is right now and it is noticeably grown since a year or more ago. A lot of it as I understand it is they are only going to put resources into areas they expect a return of time spent.

With the increase I have seen recently with season 6 and the KDF... I would imagine that being its not as large as the federation side it is a lot closer than it has ever been. So I would imagine we would start seeing more into the KDF. I think a lot of it has to do with everyone is big on TOS thats what everyone has their hooks into. A lot of the KDF content in the franchise though was from TNG and DS9 and thats what most of the KDF wants to see for the most part.

I guess for some of us though they do not really understand what small steps they could take to making the main crowd of KDF players satisfied with the faction.
Career Officer
# 7
08-07-2012, 01:01 AM
Will there be any representation from Cryptic/Perfect world for the October star trek London convension?
Career Officer
# 8
08-07-2012, 01:10 AM
I hope this Las Vegas DOff will be made available to all players after some time.

I heard a Rumor that the DOff would be Vic Fontaine...?
any details?

...i'm sitting in Germany if anybody can bring me one of those Codes?
(i hope that's an account wide unlock)?

PS: our KDF Starbase just made it to Tier 2 (well the project is running a few more days, but it's done!)

Soooo... when will we get that Fleet Tribble from Tribble Testing? I hope before we reach Tier 5 ;P
Career Officer
# 9
08-07-2012, 01:27 AM
A special doff only for people who are able to make it to STLV? I haz a sad.
Starfleet Veteran
# 10
08-07-2012, 02:17 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by zulisvel View Post
A special doff only for people who are able to make it to STLV? I haz a sad.
Same here, I love DOFFs

Quote:
Originally Posted by zeuxidemus001 View Post
Months ago I would have agreed with you but even as the KDF is right now and it is noticeably grown since a year or more ago. A lot of it as I understand it is they are only going to put resources into areas they expect a return of time spent.
But that is a Catch 22. The KDF Faction doesn't have players so they aren't going to spend resources on it to make it better, but it has far fewer players because it doesn't have content...
Closed Thread