Empire Veteran
Ok, once in a while, if you are lucky (or unluky) enough then you'll get a Borg Prosthetic weapon....and I have to say that it is one of the most useless weapons in the game.

The damage from this weapon is appalling, and the concept of shield neutralizer is nothing more than getting aggro from AI on you. Seriously?
And if you use it then your team members may not like it as you are not doing anything at all.

Sure, cryptic/pwe decided to make it useless as it may have been use effectively in PvP, but could they use some brain and make it working against AI units? That shouldn't be that difficult.
How to really behave in online forums with developers

Rihannsu
# 2
08-07-2012, 06:09 AM
AFAIK the point is to put in unique weapons that don't work the way normal weapons do.
HAIL HYDRA!

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
I can haz joystick!
MMOs aren't charities. Corporations are supposed to make a profit. It's what they do.
Empire Veteran
# 3
08-07-2012, 07:29 AM
It's not a STF weapon, but it's a good weapon in any other situation. The main problem is that it's only a Mk X one. It would need an update since we can get Mk XII purple stuff from Nukara, and then it could be competitive.
Captain
# 4
08-07-2012, 07:31 AM
They do sell good on the exchange though.

ORDEROFPERSISTANCE CHATCHANNEL Album of my S8 Crash sigs. Free use to any who want them!
http://s179.photobucket.com/user/fis...line/s8%20sigs
Captain
# 5
08-07-2012, 07:36 AM
cryptic generally has real problems to implement rewards that are worth something...and if they have something worthwile...it is on a random factor that is just insane.

they implemented 2-3 borg related content that nobody plays anymore (red alerts, defera invasion, crytaline entity)

why? because it rewards nothing at all...who ever is responsible at cryptic for the rewards and how they are implemented into the content should, well, start a new career...
Go pro or go home
Rihannsu
# 6
08-07-2012, 08:50 AM
technically red alerts and CE have rewards, but at VA level Xp isn't really a worthwhile reward...

the real prize of Defera is getting the parts to make a fractal remodulator. all the other stuff is junk.
HAIL HYDRA!

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
I can haz joystick!
MMOs aren't charities. Corporations are supposed to make a profit. It's what they do.