Career Officer
# 1 tholian dreadnought
08-06-2012, 03:14 PM
is the tholian dreadnought is the game yet as a NPC to fight if so how and where?
Former PWE Community Team Lead
# 2
08-06-2012, 03:30 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by daan2006 View Post
is the tholian dreadnought is the game yet as a NPC to fight if so how and where?
As your fleet starbase becomes more of a threat (i.e. higher level), they might just start popping up to "investigate"

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=
Brandon "BranFlakes" Felczer | Former Community Team Lead for Perfect World Entertainment
Empire Veteran
# 3
08-06-2012, 03:49 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by pwebranflakes View Post
As your fleet starbase becomes more of a threat (i.e. higher level), they might just start popping up to "investigate"

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=
I noticed borg and undine on the accolades info for some starbase missions like incursion but never seen them there (yet), does the same apply for them as it does for the tholians - the better your base becomes the more likely you are to face of against other races?
Man is a gaming animal. He must always be trying to get the better in something or other.
Warning, this poster tends to talk nonsensically when caffine levels fall below 80%.
Career Officer
# 4
08-06-2012, 03:59 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by pwebranflakes View Post

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=
oh they sound more sneaky then romulans now i know why i love tholian's <3

Last edited by daan2006; 08-06-2012 at 04:32 PM.
Captain
# 5
08-06-2012, 05:07 PM
I fought one yesterday around a tier 3 base. I was in a heavily tanked cruiser with 12k shields, 50k hull, 2 neutroniums, 2 monotaniums, brace for impact, polarize hull, aux2damp all active and it still one-shot me upon warp in. I was appropriately speechless.

Do not get caught in front of one of these bastards.

Last edited by fulleatherjacket; 08-06-2012 at 05:09 PM.
Career Officer
# 6
08-07-2012, 04:21 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by fulleatherjacket View Post
I fought one yesterday around a tier 3 base. I was in a heavily tanked cruiser with 12k shields, 50k hull, 2 neutroniums, 2 monotaniums, brace for impact, polarize hull, aux2damp all active and it still one-shot me upon warp in. I was appropriately speechless.

Do not get caught in front of one of these bastards.
lmao this is toooo funny
Lt. Commander
# 7
08-07-2012, 04:27 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by defalus View Post
I noticed borg and undine on the accolades info for some starbase missions like incursion but never seen them there (yet), does the same apply for them as it does for the tholians - the better your base becomes the more likely you are to face of against other races?
I fought some Borg in an Incursion once although Borg saboteurs strike me as odd. But I guess that's what you get when you have so many Borg searching for relics from their third dynasty.