Survivor of Romulus
# 71
08-07-2012, 02:20 PM
Quote:
Okay, what part of "do not instigate" do you not understand? You specifically labeled anyone who PVPs as a crowd, same with anyone who associates with Starfleet Dental. You claim to be stalked and the like.
followed not stalked

and you dentists ARE all the same

Quote:
If you weren't so persistent in being a nail in everyone's foot, maybe not as much people would dislike you? I honestly questioned if you were a troll. I now realize you aren't, but something much worse.
think of me as someone who actually gives a damn

Quote:
As far as stalking goes, when another player is bothered by the fun Dental is having and offers to pay anyone through PayPal to find their addresses and names, I find that Federal-level threats. Proposing a way to find someone's information is a violation in not just Cryptic and PWE's rules, but various federal and international laws. It's serious business.
yes that would make them as bad as dentists maybe worse
BUT I have never done anything worse than leave you down when you fall

Quote:
With that said, you, Sollvax, need to check yourself before you wreck yourself. Don't want to be apart of the problem? Don't act like you need to take a stand.
you guys hassled my 14 year old friend because she was DANCING (fully clothed) in the bar at her friends birthday party
She was wearing a Starfleet uniform (DS9) in science blue and was not on a table

I have also seen you party popper someone for ten solid minutes for saying "Hi Dave"

Quote:
#
Starfleet Dental is not your government, they are not your parents, they are a real dental studio. If you have a problem with that, then simply leave the computer and seek emotional help

impersonation of a dental professional is an offence

Quote:
This is when children and young adults forget what is reality and what isn't, and then someone ends up getting shot.
yes i know
Im one of the people who cleans up after Idiots fire artillery

Quote:
So in all honesty, and behalf of my fellow acquaintances at Starfleet Dental, keep this civil before PWE bans all of us.
I suggest you either stop attacking people or disband
Captain
# 72
08-07-2012, 02:21 PM
Quote:
1 an instance only for Lifetime members and Gold members Everything fully enabled
thats the captains table instance...the nubula above earth and Quo'nos, you know?
Go pro or go home
Ensign
# 73
08-07-2012, 02:26 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by sollvax View Post
They exist to look up girls skirts
You don't have to look up skirts in STO, though, you see there panties as they're beaming in, at least I see my Andorian tac Lt. Commander's every time I beam in somewhere.

Also, this is my first MMO, so, is this common for there to be factions of RPers vs. PVPers vs. ERPERS vs. whoever else there is out there? I should get my Research Lab Assistant DOFFs to perform one of those Longitudinal Studies on the Socio-dynamics of the Playerbase of STO; that should be worth a good deal of Science XP.
Survivor of Romulus
# 74
08-07-2012, 02:31 PM
Game has many factions

PVPers
PVEers
RPers
Dentists
SexualRPers
Hardcore Klingons
Hardcore Fed
Trekkies
Techies
"honourbound" pvpers
The French , German and spanish groups
TOS fans
Enterprisers
TNGers

almost certainly missed a few
Starfleet Veteran
# 75
08-07-2012, 02:35 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by cleacoe View Post
Why is it that Cryptic and PW allow this harassment and trolling to continue by certain trolling fleets on Drozana Station and other social zones?
I along with many other gold members have paid a lot of money through subscriptions and the c-store to support this game though the years. Yet the Devs are continuing to allowing trolls to make enjoying the game impossible.
I along with many others will not invest any more money in this game until the GM's that are suppose to Police this type of behavior actually do their jobs and end all this harassment of players.
Drozana is a rough place. The Federation's hold, is tenous there, at best. If you can't stand the heat, get out of the kitchen. It's an election year. Write your congressman. Not sure what else to tell you.
Ensign
# 76
08-07-2012, 02:40 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by mkilczewski View Post
Drozana is a rough place. The Federation's hold, is tenous there, at best. If you can't stand the heat, get out of the kitchen.
A frontier station managed by Ferengi a hotbed of harassment, sexual or otherwise? Perish the thought!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mkilczewski View Post
It's an election year. Write your congressman. Not sure what else to tell you.
Don't blame me, I voted for Kodos.
Starfleet Veteran
# 77
08-07-2012, 02:40 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by sollvax View Post
Game has many factions

PVPers
PVEers
RPers
Dentists
SexualRPers
Hardcore Klingons
Hardcore Fed
Trekkies
Techies
"honourbound" pvpers
The French , German and spanish groups
TOS fans
Enterprisers
TNGers

almost certainly missed a few
Dont forget Starfleet Psychiatry
Survivor of Romulus
# 78
08-07-2012, 02:41 PM
Maybe we could hire seven ill assorted gunfighters ??

or a professional bounty hunter?
Captain
# 79
08-07-2012, 02:46 PM
Quote:
You don't have to look up skirts in STO, though, you see there panties as they're beaming in, at least I see my Andorian tac Lt. Commander's every time I beam in somewhere.

Also, this is my first MMO, so, is this common for there to be factions of RPers vs. PVPers vs. ERPERS vs. whoever else there is out there? I should get my Research Lab Assistant DOFFs to perform one of those Longitudinal Studies on the Socio-dynamics of the Playerbase of STO; that should be worth a good deal of Science XP.
many mmo'S have dedicated servers for RP, PVP, PVE...STO does not...

frankly i don't know actually what the problem here is...happened to me too...i ignored the guy...case closed. why so many people here still complain about it doesn't reach me.
Bunch of divas that have problems to find the ignore/report button to deal with it.
Go pro or go home
Rihannsu
# 80
08-07-2012, 03:07 PM
The vastness of human interaction all compressed into one small area of an MMO.

Someone somewhere HAS to be writing a psych-thesis on this.
Closed Thread