Ensign
# 81
08-07-2012, 03:16 PM
Hi I'm Kurr. You've probably met me in Drozana, as I was espousing the virtues of Fire Safety and Dental Hygiene, and advising everyone in the general vicinity of the dangers of Orionian Gingivitis (it causes a severe loss of skin pigmentation -- that's why all those Orion ladies are so pale!) while simultaneously bouncing tribbles off of your forehead.

I don't have anything particularly salient to add to this discussion that hasn't already been said, so I just wanted to remind you that STARFLEET DENTAL IS FOR THE CHILDREN. STARFLEET DENTAL TEACHES THE CHILDREN. ABOUT FIRE SAFETY AND DENTAL HYGIENE. That's all.

I love you.

*FOOOOOOSH*
Career Officer
# 82
08-07-2012, 03:17 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by baudl View Post
many mmo'S have dedicated servers for RP, PVP, PVE...STO does not...

frankly i don't know actually what the problem here is...happened to me too...i ignored the guy...case closed. why so many people here still complain about it doesn't reach me.
Bunch of divas that have problems to find the ignore/report button to deal with it.
The ignore button is great for chat issues, but when they are following players around with fire extinguishers and party poppers, this cannot be ignored, they are asked to stop, repeatedly, and do not, therefore they are reported. But it continues. This is what needs to be fixed. Having the /ignore function completely remove the ignored player from my screen would resolve the issue. It would also resolve their issues with ERP or RP players, although /ignore as it is now should fix that issue because it is only in chat anyway.
Ensign
# 83
08-07-2012, 03:22 PM
You could fire extinguisher them back, that would throw their whole plan into a tailspin.
Survivor of Romulus
# 84
08-07-2012, 03:25 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by kurrwastaken View Post
Hi I'm Kurr. You've probably met me in Drozana, as I was espousing the virtues of Fire Safety and Dental Hygiene, and advising everyone in the general vicinity of the dangers of Orionian Gingivitis (it causes a severe loss of skin pigmentation -- that's why all those Orion ladies are so pale!) while simultaneously bouncing tribbles off of your forehead.

I don't have anything particularly salient to add to this discussion that hasn't already been said, so I just wanted to remind you that STARFLEET DENTAL IS FOR THE CHILDREN. STARFLEET DENTAL TEACHES THE CHILDREN. ABOUT FIRE SAFETY AND DENTAL HYGIENE. That's all.

I love you.

*FOOOOOOSH*
see we need to protect the children from people like this
Ensign
# 85
08-07-2012, 03:29 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by godemperorphooey View Post
You could fire extinguisher them back, that would throw their whole plan into a tailspin.
Not at all. Fire safety is everyone's responsibility, and we couldn't be happier if everyone in Drozana took a proactive approach to stopping preventable fires.
Ensign
# 86
08-07-2012, 03:31 PM
Dental hygiene and fire safety? Is this fleet led by Admiral Vermin Supreme?
Ensign
# 87
08-07-2012, 03:35 PM
Quote:
Dental hygiene and fire safety? Is this fleet led by Admiral Vermin Supreme?
Dental procedures use flammable gasses and power tools. Accordingly, all of us have a collective responsibility towards minimising the risks inherent in good dental hygiene. We train rigorously and conduct regular fire drills to keep the fleet sharp and alert.

Remember everyone, it's easier to stop a fire before it starts.
Captain
# 88
08-07-2012, 03:36 PM
Quote:
Or you could flush every toilet on the station at the same time, effectively bursting the plumbing and making the entire Drozana station higgledy-piggledy!'
Survivor of Romulus
# 89
08-07-2012, 03:43 PM
Real dentists do not use these items
Survivor of Romulus
# 90
08-07-2012, 04:14 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by sollvax View Post
Real dentists do not use these items
This is the future. Cost cutting measures ended up with the Fire Department being absorbed by the larger Dental Department. Also, this is a game, not reality.
Closed Thread