Go Back   Star Trek Online > Support > Gameplay Bug Reports
Login

Notices

Commander
# 1 Mass not being able to Queue
08-06-2012, 08:58 PM
Just confirmed, a mass amount of people can't queue up for Fleet Actions or anything. This is a major issue. My whole fleet reported the prob, as well as others in Zone.
Dev Help?
The Average PvP player

1) Teamwork and timing is #1
2) You cannot "Kirk It" in every ship
3) You are going to die, just get back up
Ensign
# 2
08-06-2012, 09:00 PM
Yes, and I just asked on last night's thread if it was broken again... glad to see it wasn't just me. sigh.
Starfleet Veteran
# 3
08-06-2012, 09:08 PM
And, wouldn't you know it - right as the Bonus Fleet Mark Event started...of effing COURSE! Getting a tad tired of this kind of stuff, chaps.

Fleet Commander
Caprica's Revenge
(...actually active since November 2010, which may one day be important to archaeologists, but not to anyone else...)
Lt. Commander
# 4
08-06-2012, 09:10 PM
There is an FM event going on now and NO ONE is getting into a queue. The queues are all frozen. Epic fail.
Career Officer
# 5
08-06-2012, 09:12 PM
Well this is a new bug. Hopefully they'll start work on a patch tonight. It was sunday yesterday after all. Maybe they've started work on it and will patch tomorrow or Wed. Just give them some time. Probably got something to do with the system being flooded at the FM event.
Career Officer
# 6
08-06-2012, 09:13 PM
they were working fine just moments before the event started. classic cryptic. quality is job none.
http://www.the-bums.com
Lt. Commander
# 7
08-06-2012, 09:15 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by johnmasters View Post
Just give them some time. Probably got something to do with the system being flooded at the FM event.
Was fine during FM events earlier today, and all weekend. As for giving them time, OUR time is valuable, too, and their incessant bugs are wasting it, and slowing down our base construction.
Career Officer
# 8
08-06-2012, 09:25 PM
I'm with you guys on that as well but to be fair they only can do so much at once. They're still constructing the game the way it should have been under atari and couldn't get done. They're throwing so much at us right now to try and save the game.

They've gone from almost no content to a content flood. Give them a chance to fix it. I'm a monthly subscriber and I do expect quality. However I'm also a service technician and a network admin so I can say this is not easy to do. I'm willing to be patient. It's only been 2 nights in a row since this started. I'll bet they'll patch this next morning if not the morning after.
Lt. Commander
# 9
08-06-2012, 09:40 PM
while this is disappointing and only at certain times. there are players that this is there prime time to get there fleet marks and di and stf gear . and not being able to do so does put them out more than other players and kinda have the right to be a little frustrated .

though i also understand the technical side of things but 2 days without a acknowledgment of working on the problem is unacceptable in my book
Career Officer
# 10
08-06-2012, 09:46 PM
It may suck but the reality is you may not always have the part on hand to fix the problem right away. Not letting us know whether or not they've started work is annoying but the reality is they're probably working on it and haven't taken the time to do so.

This is prime time for me as well. My fleet needs the FM too. However being impatient and angry doesn't get anything done and only makes things worse when you complain. I know that's what the forums can be for but it doesn't help.

Bringing things to their attention is not complaining but constantly whining doesn't resolve anything.