Ensign
# 1 Can I walk on my own ship?
08-07-2012, 02:50 PM
Hello! The title says it all. I want to know if you can just walk around in your ship. I saw that you can customize the bridge so I think you can enter in the ship, atleast on the bridge... But how? If anyone knows please tell me how can I enter my ship (even if I can only enter the bridge and nothing more)
Career Officer
# 2
08-07-2012, 02:54 PM
Absolutely, Under your mini-map, there is a down arrow icon, if you click that one of the options should be Visit The Bridge (or something to that effect). This will take you to your ship.

I can't remember whether or not it is available all the time, or unlocked at a certain rank.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------Star Trek Online, Now with out the Trek....
Captain
# 3
08-07-2012, 08:15 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by johnny111971 View Post
I can't remember whether or not it is available all the time, or unlocked at a certain rank.
It is available all the time as long as you are not in combat. From Space or Ground you can visit your bridge.

You can visit the bridge and the rest of the interior just for the *squee* moments of it. Or there are special Duty offcier or Doff mission available at various points and people inside. You can travel to other decks by walking into the turbolift and selecting the level you want to go to.

Unfortunately, it is not possible to control your ship or other actions while you are on the bridge because of the way the game engine is set up.
Lt. Commander
# 4
08-08-2012, 06:02 AM
It's too bad you can't do combat from the bridge. I would love to do that.
Survivor of Romulus
# 5
08-08-2012, 10:54 AM
invite someone from the enemy faction to your bridge and you can have fighting ON your bridge in some cases
Ensign
# 6
08-08-2012, 12:02 PM
Thank you all! Live long and Prosper!