Survivor of Remus
I have completed The Ultimate Klingon twice now, blown the Doomsday Machine to smeg but when I leave the area like the game tells me to it acts like I haven't started the mission yet.

Is there some kind of bug with this mission that I've never heard of or what? Cause I really want my danged reward for blowing this sucker up.

Edit: Rather The Doomsday Device is the name of the mission, dang my horrible memory for mission names.

Last edited by daihenshin; 08-12-2012 at 05:17 AM.
Commander
# 2
08-12-2012, 08:24 AM
It's not just that mission; there's a few of them that glitch that way. It usually fixes itself if you play again, but sometimes it won't work unless you wait a few hours.

Usually what causes it is when the mission somehow allows you to skip an objective (or you miss a hidden objective like "kill all the Orions on the planet in "Divide et Impera"). Sometimes the objective will even be glitched and never appear in your mission tracker.

If it doesn't repair itself within a day or two, you might have to send a game ticket.
Demons run when a good man goes to war.
Rihannsu
# 3
08-13-2012, 05:24 PM
Make sure you fly to the location of the destruction of the DD before you try to finish the mission. IIRC that helps for some reason.
HAIL HYDRA!

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
I can haz joystick!
MMOs aren't charities. Corporations are supposed to make a profit. It's what they do.
Rihannsu
# 4
08-14-2012, 09:01 AM
One thing that sometimes helps is to check to see if you can turn in the mission BEFORE you warp out. I replayed "Doomsday Machine" last night and even though it gives you a "leave system" prompt, you can turn in the mission immediately for the rewards. You don't need to leave the system to collect.
HAIL HYDRA!

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
I can haz joystick!
MMOs aren't charities. Corporations are supposed to make a profit. It's what they do.